Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    The ring ceremoney will be awesome but bitter sweet now

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    suspenders wrote: View Post
    I got married last fall, and when making my speech, I was telling my brother in law - hopefully one day we'll be able to see the Raptors win a championship. Well, we did.

Sometimes it still feels like a dream.
    Thats actually kinda cool.

Leave a comment:

• suspenders
    replied
    I got married last fall, and when making my speech, I was telling my brother in law - hopefully one day we'll be able to see the Raptors win a championship. Well, we did.

Sometimes it still feels like a dream.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    there were times when I thought will I see Raptors win in my lifetime. Will I still be a fan when they win. Glad to have an asnwer.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Everything CHAMPIONS guys. I know it's still new to us. Champions. Like these guys...

Not to be all protective about the CHAMPIONS thread again but if you guys wanna talk about SAS maybe you should start an Everything Fucking Losers thread?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post

At this point... What does he get paid the big bucks for? I want his job. Jesus Christ what a waste....
    In response Stephen Ahole is like:

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I also think that most NBA fans dislike the LA market equally, if not more, than the NY market. The NBA and ESPN may make a lot of money in these markets but their constant pandering and blantant slanted views in regards to the teams in theses areas is universally disliked around the rest of the fans... And LA and NYC are the minority.
    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jul 4, 2019, 01:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Stephen A. finally came out just said it all:
    - He HATES that the NBA Champion is not an American team.
    - AND he wants Kawhi with the Clippers so they can have 82 big games in the Staples center next season instead of 41.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
    He's the first TV personality I can think of who has finally come out and addressed their clear negative bias against the Raptors and Canada. I don't like the view he has but I respect him finally choosing to be honest about it.

SAS has hammered the Raptors for as long as I remember seeing him on TV. We're talking like 11 years or more.

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

I mean I cant speak for Canada, but the United states made a guy president who's entire strategy revolved around shouting stuff at you
    Right?? That's entertaining and compelling content in America now. Be loud, hostile, hateful and just spew negativity all the fricking time.

Moving on: do you guys think there will be a Blu-ray release of the Raptors Championship run? Like all the games, inside look, etc. That'd be an awesome thing to own

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

He's not entertaining, that's the thing. Unless someone shouting at you is considered entertaining in USA/Canada these days. The only value I was hoping he can bring was his sources and reasonable insights. That's just highly paid fanboyism what I'm witnessing in his videos.
    I mean I cant speak for Canada, but the United states made a guy president who's entire strategy revolved around shouting stuff at you

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

To be entertaining. If you thought hes the place to go for real valuable sports insight, I've got news for you my friend
    He's not entertaining, that's the thing. Unless someone shouting at you is considered entertaining in USA/Canada these days. The only value I was hoping he can bring was his sources and reasonable insights. That's just highly paid fanboyism what I'm witnessing in his videos.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

At this point... What does he get paid the big bucks for? I want his job. Jesus Christ what a waste....
    To be entertaining. If you thought hes the place to go for real valuable sports insight, I've got news for you my friend

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    - AND he wants Kawhi with the Clippers so they can have 82 big games in the Staples center next season instead of 41.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 1, 2019, 06:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Open Gym.. championship edition:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X