Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    I dont remember game 5 or 6 of either series that well, as I was inebriated at bars for those 4 games. I'd like to rewatch them, especially the bucks series.

I more fondly remember the bucks series to be honest, best on best, beaten fair and square

the golden state series was such a sideshow from the warriors owners than Durant will he or wont he, then Toronto fans, then klay, etc etc. By the end I was just relieved it was over. From a basketball purist stand point, bucks vs raptors was much more enjoyable

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    I'm pretty sure I mentioned this elsewhere, but that 26-3 run that game was my favorite few minutes in the whole playoff run: Kawhi taking over late in the third to make a blowout close, the bench coming in and grabbing the lead, and then Kawhi coming back in and running it up to 8, punctuated by the Lowry steal / Kawhi poster on Giannis.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Took in the Game-in-a-hour yesterday of the Bucks series game 6. I must have been drinking too much ... did not remember many of the great plays and overall intensity of that game. Wow.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Hoffa Nestorvic garbahosa bargs valancunias klezia stokavic turkaglu

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    nba_4_life wrote: View Post
    Found this funny clip

LOL I never knew I needed this in my life until now ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X