No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jabari Young: On the Kawhi front, told he’s not making a decision tonight and it may not be until the next few days. He and his reps are going through the process and taking their time before deciding the next move. No 2-year deals have been discussed. #NBA @The Athletic

https://twitter.com/JabariJYoung/sta...452519936?s=20

Comment

• Lmao if Kawhi waits until the weekend to make his decision I won't even be mad, it will be hilarious how riled up the internet will be
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• going on vacation tomorrow. I was hoping we would know before i left. The gf isn't going to be to happy when i have to check #kawhiwatch ever couple of hours.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Lmao if Kawhi waits until the weekend to make his decision I won't even be mad, it will be hilarious how riled up the internet will be
          Here is who won't be happy if he waits past the 6th of July....
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Lakers:

Comment

• That would be awesome if kawhi waited until the Lakers lost their cap room. Ensuring that they do t get stronger.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  That would be awesome if kawhi waited until the Lakers lost their cap room. Ensuring that they do t get stronger.
                  It's another of Kawhi's tests.

Comment

• If Kawhi signs, and we make one more run do you guys think trading OG becomes an option? Say we don't resign Danny then could we do something along the lines of OG, Powell and a future first rounder for Beal? Wiz get some young prospects and a future pick while they ride out Wall's contract.

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        That is ducking scary.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          If Kawhi signs, and we make one more run do you guys think trading OG becomes an option? Say we don't resign Danny then could we do something along the lines of OG, Powell and a future first rounder for Beal? Wiz get some young prospects and a future pick while they ride out Wall's contract.
                          Powell and a pick is fine,
                          not OG pls.
                          He's our future Kawhi.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            So a quick diversion from the obsession of wondering if Kawhi Leonard bases all of his decisions on completely speculative hot takes from social media personalities on what choices he might make based on events that may or may not have happened or are deemed to be over the top..... The NBA there is no circus quite like it. .

When Kawhi re ups for next season.... Is it time to put to bed the myth of the all dominant western conference ?.

An eastern heavyweight trio of the Raps.. Philly and The Bucks look to be the most complete teams in the league...Big physical teams who can all play defense when it matters and can score wiith ease. ...
                            The East also sports an improved Pacer team with two big guards in the backcourt that play defense like Gary Payton in Brogdon and Olidipo. They can score. They lost a Bogdonovich but they picked up TJ Warren and Jeremy Lamb.
                            A reset Chowders team who have a similar style but different lead guard and still sport a bunch of very good wings in Tatum Brown and Hayward. They have Enes Kanter in the middle and a decision on a Morrris twin and a competitor in Marcus Smart..... Who knows..but if they find a bargin C in Cousins who swallows his pride and take a vet minimum or an MLE the Chowders will not be as wimpy as the they looked when Horford and Irving gave the finger to Ainge and walked out. .
                            The Nets are a year away but it will be fascinating to see how they integrate Irving and manage the NY medias expectations this year. They picked up a couple of bigger stronger wings in Wilson Changler and Garret Temple and bid adiue to Demarre Carroll and Allen Crabbe. I think Kyrie tries to show he wasn't the problem in Boston (which he was) with a big year.

The big dogs in the West to me anyway look to be Utah and Denver and after that its a pool of teams with some holes to overcome.
                            The Lakers will have two of the best players in the league... and 12 guys who could be in the G League for depth. ..
                            The Blazers have a very very good backcourt but look unimposing up front and onthe wing. They did go out in a sweep to the Durantless Warriors.They likely don't have Nurkic and have let Kanter walk and have replace those two very serviceable guys with the mercurual Hasan Whiteside. Not so good I'd say.
                            The Warriors have Curry and Russell and Green... Klay is out and Durant is gone ... Can Kevon Looney become the new glue guy that was Andre Igudola who has also move on. They can't afford Cousins and have replaced him with Willy Cauley Stien who the Kings let go for nothing. We shall see. .
                            Houston missed out on Butler to the godfather Pat Reilly. They tried to move everyone and it was public.. They didn't have any draft picks this year either so they are running ti back as the only option they have. Can they patch it all up in the room and learn to play defense ?

The East.. to me anyway... is back
                            I agree. I would say the Heat have improved as well by keeping Goran and getting Jimmy. I'm also intrigued by Chicago and Atlanta this year with all their young potential.

What most people seemed to point to last season in terms of conference disparity was the 6-8 seeds in the playoffs. The West 6-8 were good teams with potential for upsets. The East, not so much. Everyone agreed 1-5 was good (would have been better is Oladipo was in) but drop off from 5 to 6 was huge and there was little to no chance for upsets from Detroit, Brooklyn, or Orlando. Brooklyn has obviously improved and Miami will be back in the playoffs, and I think the 6-8 seeds in the East playoffs next year will be stronger.

Comment

• ^ Brooklyn is still without KD next year.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Here is who won't be happy if he waits past the 6th of July....
                                This can't be understated regarding how much this situation favours Masai.

"Sure Kawhi, take all the time you need. We respect your decision making process."

VS

"Um, hi, Kawhi? We need to know ASAP what you're doing because we want to sign AD and we don't want to pressure you or anything, but we've left you a hundred voicemails..."

Comment

Working...
                                X