Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Trey lyles qualifying offer has been removed make him a UFA. If we can get him for the MLE i think he could be a good pickup. Looks like masai is down to take a chance on guys who have been in the league 3-5 years with a short deal. If we can get him for a reasonable price i say you jump on it.
    Lyles is a Klutch sports client, so I doubt he's coming to Toronto. Likely one of the LA teams I imagine.

    Comment


    • Okay, so current roster as of now:

      Lowry/FVV/Loyd*
      Powell/Thomas/Davis
      OG/Johnson/McCaw
      Siakam/Hollis-Jefferson/Miller
      Gasol/Ibaka/Boucher

      It's a pretty young team outside of the Lowry/Gasol/Ibaka, good amount of athleticism and switch-ability in the 2-4 slots
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

      Comment


      • McCaw has signed for 2 years. No further details yet.

        ​​​​

        Comment


        • Avery Bradley signed a 2 year deal with the Lakers. Good signing for them. Davis, Green, Kuzma, Bradley, Cousins, Rondo.....they have some good pieces, and we know LeBron don't need much. Need him to go full super nova next season and destroy the Clippers. Let's go Bron!

          Comment


          • hoodlum wrote: View Post
            McCaw has signed for 2 years. No further details yet.

            ​​​​
            I believe he opted in on his 2nd year, not signed a new contract.

            Comment


            • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              At the end of the day I was right about the Kawhi thing. If we weren't going to acquire another star (which we did in Gasol) we should've traded him at the deadline, because otherwise we would've gone out to Philly in the 2nd round (really don't want to hear the crap from JV stans right now, just shut the absolute fuck up for a sec), and then Kawhi would've left and we'd be sat here with our dick in our hands and nothing to show for the trade.
              How many times do one of us need to talk to you about this sort of shit? Keep it up and you won't be here for too much longer. Not sure how many bans you need to get it through, but god damn. Quit being a dick.
              Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 8th, 2019, 02:44 PM.

              Comment


              • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                Ummmm I don't think anyone has talked about JV here at all for for weeks and much for months ....
                There were people saying during the playoffs that we would've won that Philly series if we still had JV instead of Gasol.

                Comment


                • Joey wrote: View Post

                  How many times do one of us need to talk to you about this sort of shit? Keep it up and you won't be here for too much longer. Not sure how many bans you need to get it through, but god damn. Quit being a dick.

                  Comment


                  • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post

                    Comment


                    • Curiously, I wasn't a JV stan before, but...

                      Comment


                      • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        At the end of the day I was right about the Kawhi thing. If we weren't going to acquire another star (which we did in Gasol) we should've traded him at the deadline, because otherwise we would've gone out to Philly in the 2nd round (really don't want to hear the crap from JV stans right now, just shut the absolute fuck up for a sec), and then Kawhi would've left and we'd be sat here with our dick in our hands and nothing to show for the trade.
                        "I was totally right about that thing that didn't happen"

                        Comment


                        • Rachel Nichols and ESPN now talking about Alex McKechnie saying that if Kawhi wants him then the Clippers should get him. Smh.

                          Comment


                          • Hotshot wrote: View Post

                            I believe he opted in on his 2nd year, not signed a new contract.
                            Nope. He was signed to a one year rest of season contract this winter. He was an RFA this summer, and signed a two year new contract with the Raptors.

                            We don't know the value of it yet, but I'd say it's likely 4M total over the 2 years (his non-Bird Rights re-sign max). Any higher and they dipped into the MLE to sign him.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • So there's a civil war going on in LA over Kawhi signing with the Clippers over the Lakers. For example Kawhi just got banned for life from a coffee shop there. KawhiUhere?

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                                So there's a civil war going on in LA over Kawhi signing with the Clippers over the Lakers. For example Kawhi just got banned for life from a coffee shop there. KawhiUhere?
                                lol.

                                they deserve each other.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X