Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    I rewatched the finals game 6 the other day...when the buzzer finally goes off castleberry darts right to kawhi to celebrate. Most assistant coaches would hug the other coaches first before joining the players but castleberry leaps past them all for Kawhi. Clown shoes.
    I rewatched that celebration too and felt like Kawhi actually even ignores him pretty quickly.. lol.

Castleberry... appropriate nickname would be Dingleberry. Clinging to Kawhi’s ass.

Wishing you all the best Jeremy

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Just tweeted out a celebration when Kawhi signed with the Clippers. As an employee of the Raptors ....
      yeah sounds like a classless D-bag.

As a famous Japanese proverb says: "When a character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

yeah sounds like a classless D-bag.

As a famous Japanese proverb says: "When a character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends"
        So what would you do with a guy like me? Everyone says I am super nice but unpredictable and I have no friends for real

This is not raptors related but very curious about your response

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

So what would you do with a guy like me? Everyone says I am super nice but unpredictable and I have no friends for real

You are too nice, grow a backbone.

Comment

You are too nice, grow a backbone.
            I legit hear that fairly often.. damn you DO know what you are talking about :O

Comment

I legit hear that fairly often.. damn you DO know what you are talking about :O
              You are putting too much stock of what people think about you (who may not have your best interest at heart)

As soon as you start putting less of a damn what people think about you and actually going out there, take some small risks and start doing what you want to do and enjoying your life, everything will get better.

Comment

I'd bet your definition of "unpredictable" is different from others who might have been your friends. Would they say "unreliable,
                undependable, untrustworthy, irresponsible, reckless"?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I'd bet your definition of "unpredictable" is different from others who might have been your friends. Would they say "unreliable,
                  undependable, untrustworthy, irresponsible, reckless"?
                  nope this part i am 100% sure and I genuinely dislike bothering people or being obnoxious

ppl just assume i am gonna do certain thing when I do something else :s

I don't drink or smoke weed so i don't do anything crazy
                  Last edited by Kawhisexual; Sun Aug 11, 2019, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Love that our boys stick together and do this as a unit. Like 75% of our team is out there. Lol Hernandez looks like a player. I think we got another steal there.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Love that our boys stick together and do this as a unit. Like 75% of our team is out there. Lol Hernandez looks like a player. I think we got another steal there.
                        One player I wanted to see was OG who wasn't there (whom the coach I think mistook for Standly Johnson ).

Davis 3 pointer looked good.

Disappointed not to see Matt Thomas scoring any buckets.

Wonder when this was filmed (had to be at least 2 weeks ago when Loyed was still with the team & Boucher/Brissett haven't reported to team Canada training camp.)
                        Last edited by Hotshot; Sun Aug 11, 2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I was thinking the same thing with Dewan. It's definitely gonna take time but he's gonna be good. Terrence Davis also looks good which I'm happy about. I thought Matt Thomas would probably beat him out in our rotation this season but I may be wrong. We shall see. Catch and shoot guys probably wouldn't do as well in this sort of setting so you never know. Terrence just has a better all around game. Fred looks like he still can't miss lol. Even Stanley's 3 is looking much improved. But again this is the summer, everyone looks good in the summer. I like the young guys we have though that's for sure. OG does seem to be hiding. Anytime I see videos of our guys OG is no where to be found. I know he must be working very hard, it's just interesting.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

I was thinking the same thing with Dewan. It's definitely gonna take time but he's gonna be good. Terrence Davis also looks good which I'm happy about. I thought Matt Thomas would probably beat him out in our rotation this season but I may be wrong. We shall see. Catch and shoot guys probably wouldn't do as well in this sort of setting so you never know. Terrence just has a better all around game. Fred looks like he still can't miss lol. Even Stanley's 3 is looking much improved. But again this is the summer, everyone looks good in the summer. I like the young guys we have though that's for sure. OG does seem to be hiding. Anytime I see videos of our guys OG is no where to be found. I know he must be working very hard, it's just interesting.
                            he has posted some stuff to his own insta... but i think he is doing his own work outside of the rico runs. Don't worry about OG. I think he will be very good next year.

Comment

• Ya I see OG being an MIP candidate this year. It's the perfect opportunity, and he's got plenty of footage of Kawhi in our system to study and know exactly what we need from him.

Comment

Who is the guy that looks like a shorter Jimmy Butler in the video?

Comment

Working...
                                X