Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

Can we just pay Rico Hines to be one of our Assistants already? The man has done so much. Lol

The Dirk fade is a nice surprise. Would love to see that development into a consistent weapon.

Looks like he's setting himself up to be taking Kawhi's shots/spots. Lol
    Yeah, that's Kobe-esque 1st option type stuff. With the threat of Pascal's signature drive & spin, that one-legged spin/fade is pretty much un-guardable, if he can make it consistently. I'm also seeing a bit of Kawhi in his dribbling.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, that's Kobe-esque 1st option type stuff. With the threat of Pascal's signature drive & spin, that one-legged spin/fade is pretty much un-guardable, if he can make it consistently. I'm also seeing a bit of Kawhi in his dribbling.

...And also the 3-ball. Both shot the same % last year (37%)

Comment

• Pascal being able to carry a big load offensively is essentially the make or break factor for this entire season (and potentially for the franchise's near future). Will be interesting to see if he can implement some of that in pre-season.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• From most improved player to a top 5 player in the league. Totally doable.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            From most improved player to a top 5 player in the league. Totally doable.
            LOL I think that would realistically result in MIP consideration again, no? I could absolutely see Siakam getting All-Star consideration at the very least though, but he's gotta make room for OG to be the MIP, so don't go too ham. Lol

Comment

• Would be cool to see Siakam get an all-nba nod, let alone an ASG birth. Will be tough.. but Durant won't get a spot this year, which will open up a forward spot.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                From most improved player to a top 5 player in the league. Totally doable.
                Giannis, PG and T-Mac all did it. Why not Spicy P?

Comment

• so I watched Rico Hines scrimmage live not those edited videos on youtube. And that shit is terrible. Bricks, travels, turnovers. All Pascals threes bricked.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    so I watched Rico Hines scrimmage live not those edited videos on youtube. And that shit is terrible. Bricks, travels, turnovers. All Pascals threes bricked.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

he still looked decent. Mid-range looks good.

Comment

so I watched Rico Hines scrimmage live not those edited videos on youtube. And that shit is terrible. Bricks, travels, turnovers. All Pascals threes bricked.
                        You in LA... or is there is a live stream or something?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

You in LA... or is there is a live stream or something?
                          live stream on insta

Comment

As long as he is putting up a bazillion 3s and working on his dribble drive game all summer long it’s all good.

Is he going to miss a ton..for sure.

Is he going to bounce one or a thousand off his foot out of bounds.
                            Undoubtedly.

Practice. practice practice practice
                            and
                            do it all again tomorrow. The glamour of the NBA offseason eh?

Happy he is putting in the work. It will show next season.

Any OG sightings ? Cuz that’s his off season project as well...a gazillion 3s and work on his handle.
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Aug 22, 2019, 04:14 PM.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

As long as he is putting up a bazillion 3s and working on his dribble drive game all summer long it’s all good.

Is he going to miss a ton..for sure.

Is he going to bounce one or a thousand off his foot out of bounds.
                              Undoubtedly.

Practice. practice practice practice
                              and
                              do it all again tomorrow. The glamour of the NBA offseason eh?

Happy he is putting in the work. It will show next season.

Any OG sitings ? Cuz that’s his off season project as well...a gazillion 3s and work on his handle.
                              A consistent pull-up J would make Siakam unstoppable offensively. Do whatever it takes to get there.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• He forgot "stand up comedian"
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X