X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Seem light to you ?

I thought they would get 3 to 5.
    Sounds like a prison term.. .LOL.. 3 to 5 games each.
    Yeah it should be 5. I mean Ayton got 25 for taking a water pill essentially.

But they're super stars and money makers for the NBA.

Comment

• I really like Giles. He's just been hurt a lot. Wonder if Masai takes a chance on him next summer? If given an opportunity the kid could become something. Can't be any worse than SJ or RHJ.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I really like Giles. He's just been hurt a lot. Wonder if Masai takes a chance on him next summer? If given an opportunity the kid could become something. Can't be any worse than SJ or RHJ.

I think he would replace Boucher though... Harry is a big I believe.
        He was one of those guys who was touted to be the best player coming out of high school to college...
        Agree for a vet minimum contract he is worth a look.

Its going sideways in Sacto this year... wonder what the hell happened..
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

Seem light to you ?

I thought they would get 3 to 5.
          Sounds like a prison term.. .LOL.. 3 to 5 games each.
          I thought it was going to be 2 embiid, 1 towns with embiid getting the extra for making light of it shawdow boxing. I mean serge only got 1 game for his fight with robin and 3 for chriss cause he had a history of fighting.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I think he would replace Boucher though... Harry is a big I believe.
            He was one of those guys who was touted to be the best player coming out of high school to college...
            Agree for a vet minimum contract he is worth a look.

Its going sideways in Sacto this year... wonder what the hell happened..
            They fired there coach that got them there and replaced him with a guy who has yet to prove anything beside from fill in coach on the greatest roster ever assembled.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
              Imagine the dominance if kawhi had stayed...I wonder if he thinks about it at all.
              My perception is that Kawhi doesn’t know the standings and hasn’t watched a basketball game this season. He plays, goes home, and watches a really random show.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

They fired there coach that got them there and replaced him with a guy who has yet to prove anything beside from fill in coach on the greatest roster ever assembled.
                They get a lot of flack for firing their coach, but he wasnt very good, just didnt replace him with a better one.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

They get a lot of flack for firing their coach, but he wasnt very good, just didnt replace him with a better one.
                  I didnt watch enough kings games last year to know joerger actually X and O ability. But he had then way overachieve and were in the playoff race till the final 2-3 weeks of the season in a loaded western conference. I say that's not a guy you fire.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

My perception is that Kawhi doesn’t know the standings and hasn’t watched a basketball game this season. He plays, goes home, and watches a really random show.
                    He's seems like the type of guy to just binge watch one of those random ass history channels shows like deadliest catch, ice road truckers etc.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      Imagine the dominance if kawhi had stayed...I wonder if he thinks about it at all.
                      He's on a stacked team and the odds on favourite to win another chip. I bet Toronto hasn't even crossed his mind this week except to wonder how cold it's getting up here ....

Comment

• Watching some of the Hawks Heat game ....
                        Atlanta looks pretty poor.
                        Their offence looks like a jaibreak..LOTS of one on one which is failing badly.
                        Looks like Collins went out limping from an ankle twist as well....
                        - TGO

Comment

Watching some of the Hawks Heat game ....
                          Atlanta looks pretty poor.
                          Their offence looks like a jaibreak..LOTS of one on one which is failing badly.
                          Looks like Collins went out limping from an ankle twist as well....
                          watching too. No Trae changes everything, they looked really good when Trae was playing to start the year.

Comment

watching too. No Trae changes everything, they looked really good when Trae was playing to start the year.
                            Yeah..he takes a lot of shots..makes a fair bit of them too.
                            Looking at him on the sidelines and he is slight of frame. Like really slight.

I wonder just just how much of a beating that frame can take as the seasons mount up.
                            Jabari Parker gets the ball in close a lot but he just can’t seem to ever finish..and he bricks a fair % of his FTs.

Anyway..a flurry of hero ball draws the Hawks closer....a quarter to go.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Yeah i could see that too. Probably doesnt think much about it unless hes on the court.

Comment

He's seems like the type of guy to just binge watch one of those random ass history channels shows like deadliest catch, ice road truckers etc.
                                Monotone Kawhi voice: Yo man....that's one icy road
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X