can we get him?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

can we get him?
      Not unless Horford wants a really really big pay cut

Comment

can we get him?
        Also, Dan's got an article up on the other site that explains cap situation / what can the Raptors afford etc

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Not unless Horford wants a really really big pay cut
          And I think that was the root of the problem with Boston: He wanted more than they were willing to give

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Lakers are aiming for a four-man team of LeBron/AD/Max/Kuzma.

Then they’ll have to sign another 10 guys with exceptions, minimums and second round picks. Let’s hear it for the most top-heavy team of all-time!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Maybe I'm off base here, but given the success Van Vleet found here, I can't help but think undrafted players will be underlining Toronto when they're making the rounds this summer, regardless of whether Kawhi stays or not. Might be a couple of more hidden gems out there

Comment

• Guys...guys...GUYS! Where is tenforthewin?! I want some outlandish trade ideas!

Comment

• This is just pure comedy gold from the smartest front office in the NBA..

Pelinka can't count and he is the smart one in the office. .

I wonder if Griffin can get Kuzma thrown in to help out.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
                    Guys...guys...GUYS! Where is tenforthewin?! I want some outlandish trade ideas!
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      This is just pure comedy gold from the smartest front office in the NBA..

Pelinka can't count and he is the smart one in the office. .

I wonder if Griffin can get Kuzma thrown in to help out.

lmao the lakers are such a gong show

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
                        Toronto Sun: Raptors star Kawhi Leonard wants to play for Clippers: Report.
                        https://torontosun.com/sports/basket...lippers-report

he gone
                        As I said, we're NBA Champions. It's all good here. Everyone is welcome. Bring back the Bucks guy too.

Comment

Toronto Sun: Raptors star Kawhi Leonard wants to play for Clippers: Report.
                          https://torontosun.com/sports/basket...lippers-report

he gone
                          Lol, using the Toronto Sun as a source

Comment

He has every reason to stay in Toronto, fool.

Now that AD is with LeBron, only an idiot would think that a quiet low key personality like Kawhi can compete with them.
                            No way that's gonna happen.

And that 'interview' either never happened OR you just maliciously twisted it.

LA's only advantage over TO is the weather.
                            And these players travel most of the year anyway too.
                            and the raps are gonna beat them in the finals ?

what about family ? endorsements ? commercials ? merchandise ?

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              So.. with the #59 pick, should the Raptors pursue Fall, Konate, or Shittu if they're looking at a big?
                              The only one of the three whom I've watched a lot is Fall. A scouting report I read recently said he didn't improve much at UCF, but it looked to me like he was connecting the dots better this season. Still, it's hard to see him becoming a decent pro.

Shittu is intriguing.

Comment

and the raps are gonna beat them in the finals ?

what about family ? endorsements ? commercials ? merchandise ?
                                Addressing your concerns in parts:

- Finals: Lots will happen between now and then, but yeah, I'll take the Raps against the most top-heavy team in history with injury concerns

- Family: Bad faith argument. Majority of NBA players do not play in their hometown. Somehow, they find a way to manage. Besides, his time in San Antonio challenged the support network around him, so of course he wanted to go home. But that isn't the case in Toronto

- Endorsements, etc: https://www.narcity.com/sports/ca/on...n-canada-photo
                                https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/kawhi-le...utes-1.1255716
                                I mean, that was literally a five-second Google search

Comment

Working...
                                X