Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Iggy just confirmed what we all suspected all along.
    GSW 'forced'KD to play.

Major trust issues there
    Can I get a source for this?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

It's up to interpretation. I took as pressured, but the interview was on some breakfast radio show. It was a great interview. I'll see if I can track it down again

*edit

Found it.

For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        Serious question.

Masai raised extension talks with Pascal. What does that look like?

Do we pay the max?
        We should avoid it.. so that we have max money next season when all our major contracts are off the books and can use Pascal's tiny salary and cap hold to help lure a max free agent to play with Kawhi and Siakam.

But yeah I think he gets the max. Prozingis is going to get one and he just came off a torn ACL.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Tucker rejects the Raptors so he can sign for a cheaper deal in Houston.. only to be cap ballast a season or two later.

All kidding aside.. I wish we had Tucker back.. imagine a Siakam/Tucker/OG/Kawhi/Lowry lineup

... and no ring!!! Poor Tucker.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Green is getting A LOT of interest. He might get more than he's worth.
            Nooo man. He is worth what he gets.

Comment

Serious question.

Masai raised extension talks with Pascal. What does that look like?

Do we pay the max?
              I think I saw the max as 158 big ones over 5 yrs. Not sure if Masai goes for that.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

I think I saw the max as 158 big ones over 5 yrs. Not sure if Masai goes for that.
                If I understand it correctly an extension signed now would start Oct 2020. So we would still have his low cap hit next year.

Something will have to give though.
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

If I understand it correctly an extension signed now would start Oct 2020. So we would still have his low cap hit next year.

Something will have to give though.
                  Lowry, gasol and ibaka will make significantly less in 20-21 than 77 million combined
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    If I'm Butler, why would I want to sign with Houston, with Harden and Paul already there? Butler might touch the ball a dozen times a game.
                    Yeah Jimmy isn't a catch and shoot corner 3 kind of player. He too likes to have the ball. With Harden and Paul that might be tough.. but Mike D'Antoni is a good coach and will figure it out if Jimmy gets there..Whatever "there" is left if the way to get him is moving Capella, Gordon and Tucker.

The playoffs showed you need a bench and go at least 8 deep to be around at the end........Houstons depth would be pretty thin.
                    Still colour me skeptical
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm14UTodDCw

'forced' in a way

Comment

• QOs tendered to McCaw and De Colo.

Comment

• Could we do eric Gordon for Norm? Then rockets can use norm as a piece for the butler sign and trade?
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Could we do eric Gordon for Norm? Then rockets can use norm as a piece for the butler sign and trade?
                            They're looking to dump cap in return for a pick so not likely.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Could we do eric Gordon for Norm? Then rockets can use norm as a piece for the butler sign and trade?

Comment

• Why are they giving up on him? I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X