Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Leonard is a private guy by nature ... maybe he values that the place he works looks and operates like that as well..
    I just hope Kawhi has a good handle on Uncle Dennis ... wouldn't want Ballmer taking the Uncle aside and saying... here... you are a financial person.. why dont you manage 1% of my portfolio ...nudge & a couple of winks. Nightmare scenario. July 7 cant come fast enough.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      What's desperate about it? Are they lying?
      LOL, no they are absolutely correct, Toronto is in Canada. And they had to put that on a billboard.

Comment

• Lakers managed to open up max cap space because the Wizards for no real reason decided to help a superteam form in the other conference? Always have to wonder what behind the scenes handshakes make these one-sided moves work.

Woj saying Kawhi will take multiple meetings in LA next week and Raptors will make the last pitch.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Lakers managed to open up max cap space because the Wizards for no real reason decided to help a superteam form in the other conference? Always have to wonder what behind the scenes handshakes make these one-sided moves work.

Woj saying Kawhi will take multiple meetings in LA next week and Raptors will make the last pitch.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Lakers managed to open up max cap space because the Wizards for no real reason decided to help a superteam form in the other conference? Always have to wonder what behind the scenes handshakes make these one-sided moves work.

AD and lebron are making space jam. Kawhi gonna go from reigning champion, king of the north, to the 3rd most popular player on his own damn team? Lol.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Even the beaverton.com is getting in on the fun after Lou Wills "cell phone, bank account" comments
              https://www.thebeaverton.com/2019/06...ll-phone-plan/
              Raptors sweeten offer to Kawhi Leonard with 500 MB of data on Canadian cell phone plan

Early reports indicate that the Toronto Raptors have offered free agent Kawhi Leonard 500 MB on his Canadian cell phone plan if he signs with the team for another season.

“We’re willing to give Kawhi a solid gold house, five GulfStream jets along with 20 Harvard educated butlers, and a generous 500 MB of data on his phone,” said Raptors President Masai Ujiri.

The Raptors said they were open to many concessions to make a deal with the star including a two year contract where Drake would be paid to personally carry Leonard between games, but have yet to offer a more expensive 2 GB plan.

NBA analysts say that the Raptors are holding out to see if Leonard takes the offer or will ask for an unlimited nation-wide text and caller ID, which may exceed the salary cap.

“Keep in mind, his one year contract with the Raptors only allowed him to make calls to the US after 6 PM,” said NBA analyst Kenny Smith. “And what if Kawhi forgot to switch his phone to airplane mode while he was on the road in the US? That would bankrupt the team.”

“Leonard will sign if the Raptors offer him caller display,” predicted fellow analyst Charles Barkely. “And they will offer at least an iPhone X. And the Bucks will win the 2020 Championship, I guarantee.”
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Even the beaverton.com is getting in on the fun after Lou Wills "cell phone, bank account" comments
                I thought I for sure was going to read about the free BlackBerry! Wtf an iPhone. You dropped the ball, Beaverton.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Even the beaverton.com is getting in on the fun after Lou Wills "cell phone, bank account" comments
                  Damn that's like a 75$ a month offering!

Comment

• Toronto looks feels and smells a lot more like a giant American City than 90% of the US .....

In a few minutes, you learn to convert 100kph to 60mph (easy now it's close)
                    0C to 32F (for 8 months) and 32C to 90F (for 2)
                    Out funny money has numbers on it to make things easy and your American paper goes 33% further on things that generally cost 30% more
                    We have the same horrible traffic and have long ago started to get good ol American smog days
                    You can still buy Ferrari's and Teslas....
                    You spend the same number of nights in US hotels as just about every other team .....
                    More people speak Italian or Greek or Mandarin than French

The only real negative is that beach bods hibernate for too long....

You stared at the picture before you read the post, didn't you?

Comment

Check Rich Pauls client list.
                      His client on the Whiz rhymes with Paul...
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jun 27, 2019, 05:31 PM.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

LOL, no they are absolutely correct, Toronto is in Canada. And they had to put that on a billboard.
                        $51B. Ballmer wipes his ass with billboards. If you did it, yeah, desperation maybe unless you're filthy rich and in which case I implore you to put up some billboards.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jun 27, 2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Yeah, so weird and irrational, Canadians getting defensive with people talking about why it sucks to live here
                          I'm not offended. I don't care how he feels and I'm not giving him that kind of power over me.

Comment

• LeBron needs another superstar? Can he not do it with AD and solid role players? I’m sorry this guy isn’t the GOAT. Needing a superteam is his legacy.

Comment

• Lakers would be stupid if they sign another max player. Then they will literally have 5 players under contract and be at the cap limit. How would they even get the other 7 players to make a roster? I feel like this is more of a move to sign 2-3 good role players and fill out the rest with veteran ring chasers.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Clippers better be careful. Their up and coming promising rookie is from where? Oh ya Canada.....
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X