No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man... this is almost as intense as game 6...come on Kawhi ..pleaseeee stayyyy we run it back and destroy the East.

Comment

• Comment

• this Brogdon news is the most shocking to me of the day so far. they lost Thad bit picked up lamb. they should be pretty solid. if Philly loses butler indy could easily be a top 3 team next year
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Man... this is almost as intense as game 6...come on Kawhi ..pleaseeee stayyyy we run it back and destroy the East.
          We probably won't find out until the 3rd of 4th. I'm personally just enjoying free agency.. one of the best things that the NBA has is all this player movement.

Comment

Man... this is almost as intense as game 6...come on Kawhi ..pleaseeee stayyyy we run it back and destroy the East.
            I doubt kawhi makes any decision for another couple days. we should be looking for if Lakers and clips use up any cap space today that will be the sign of what's to come

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              this Brogdon news is the most shocking to me of the day so far. they lost Thad bit picked up lamb. they should be pretty solid. if Philly loses butler indy could easily be a top 3 team next year
              Well Indy lost their best shooter in BB but getting Brogdon over him is a gain.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

We probably won't find out until the 3rd of 4th. I'm personally just enjoying free agency.. one of the best things that the NBA has is all this player movement.
                I think the rumors of the meetings are overblown, I think we find out tonight or sometimes tomorrow.

Comment

Well Indy lost their best shooter in BB but getting Brogdon over him is a gain.
                  Brogjan Brogdonovic!

Comment

• Do the Bucks have cap space? How are they going to replace Brogdon?
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Do the Bucks have cap space? How are they going to replace Brogdon?
                      Nah they had to choose 2 of the 3 of Middleton brook and Brogdon. I think they choose the wrong B to keep

Comment

• man van vleet must be seeing Brogdon and Rozier's contracts and thinking he's due for a big raise in 1 year's time.

Comment

• Comment

• some ass hole on reddit posted a fake kawhi signs 5 year deal with toronto that redirected to Rodney hood news. my heart was beating out my chest as the link loaded.

Comment

• Could be big.. he would have been an RFA in 2020 (when we have cap space). Was personally eyeing him as a target.

Comment

I think the rumors of the meetings are overblown, I think we find out tonight or sometimes tomorrow.
                                agreed, think we find out sooner than later. apparently already had discussions with magic this afternoon

Comment

Working...
                                X