No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Lopez joining his brother on the Bucks!

Comment

• Now that he is a Grizzlie , I expect more revelations from Iggy. Lol

Comment

• This is the craziest fucking day ever.

Comment

• What did I miss? LOL. Feels like it’s pretty much all over other than Kawhi. No idea why he’s doing this but I guess it’s his call.

Comment

• The Warriors dumped Iguodala to give D’Angelo Russell a max? WHAT THE FUUUUUCCCCKKK??????
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              What did I miss? LOL. Feels like it’s pretty much all over other than Kawhi. No idea why he’s doing this but I guess it’s his call.
              All you need to know is that LA (Lakers or Clippers) hasn't signed anyone.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                Now that he is a Grizzlie , I expect more revelations from Iggy. Lol
                lol talking shit about the franchise medical team earned Iggy a one way ticket to no man's land.

Comment

• Lopez deal for two years. How do the brothers play together? Anyone remember their college days?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

lol talking shit about the franchise medical team earned Iggy a one way ticket to no man's land.
                    Kind of sounds similar to Kawhi :P

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      The Warriors dumped Iguodala to give D’Angelo Russell a max? WHAT THE FUUUUUCCCCKKK??????
                      Alfonzo Mckinnie getting some serious minutes next season 😁

Comment

• What a great day of FA, this is insane.

Also, more and more franchises seem to be coming around with good management. Really like what's happening in Brooklyn, Utah, Indiana, Memphis, New Orleans. Teams are making some good moves, we're not just seeing a bunch of dumb Mozgov contracts.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post

Kind of sounds similar to Kawhi :P
                          Kawhi forced his way out of town, there was no indication Iggy wanted to get traded. I can however see a buyout of some sort with Iggy from the Grizz & staying in California with one of the L.A teams.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Kawhi forced his way out of town, there was no indication Iggy wanted to get traded. I can however see a buyout of some sort with Iggy from the Grizz & staying in California with one of the L.A teams.
                            I meant it more as a shot about team medical staff being called out

Comment

• Bobby Portis to the Knicks, for 2 yr, $31 million LOL

Comment

• This is creepy. No big fish for LA to go after except the biggest one.

Comment

Working...
                                X