Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHD wrote: View Post
    well, we did everything we could to convince Kawhi to stay. Hopefully he does.
    Yep the fans, the chip, the parade coming up.

If he doesnt stay, there is nothing else you can do. Hopefully he will consider staying!

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
      Chris Carter thinks Kawhi will be on the Clippers next season
      It's all opinion... at the end of the day only Kawhi and family knows, we will all know in 2 short weeks what he does...

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post

Yep the fans, the chip, the parade coming up.

If he doesnt stay, there is nothing else you can do. Hopefully he will consider staying!
        I'm perfectly content either way. Obviously, it would be great if he stayed but, look, he was a mercenary. A hired gun. He came in and saved the town. He did his job.

Comment

It's all opinion... at the end of the day only Kawhi and family knows, we will all know in 2 short weeks what he does...
          Whether Kawhi knows today is debateable but I doubt even his family does. Strikes me as a dude that doesn't bring work home.
          Chris Carter doesn't know, Uncle Dennis doesn't know, his significant other doesn't know. Today is likely the ifrst day he's even let it occupy a corner of his mind.....there's a parade to be routed.....

Comment

Whether he leaves or stays, I guess we should be grateful regardless. He delivered us our first Chip--what more can we ask for?

2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
              Chris Carter thinks Kawhi will be on the Clippers next season
              Realistically, Kawhi did his job and can do whatever TF he wants. If he leaves it will be like the Lone Ranger... he came in, vanquished the bad guys and cleaned up this town. Then, poof..... he's gone. And we'll be all like:

Who was that Masked Man? We forgot to thank him.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Realistically, Kawhi did his job and can do whatever TF he wants. If he leaves it will be like the Lone Ranger... he came in, vanquished the bad guys and cleaned up this town. Then, poof..... he's gone. And we'll be all like:

Who was that Masked Man? We forgot to thank him.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

How do you guys feel about starting OG at the 2 next year, using Powell as trade bait and bringing Green back on the MLE to come off the bench?

Lowry,
                  Anunoby
                  Leonard
                  Siakam
                  Gasol

FVV,
                  Michael Jordan
                  Green,
                  Ibaka
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

We can also start the debate over who the Raptors should pick with #59

Comment

There's two sequels.

Comment

I would probably look at moving some salary to change up the roster. (You want hungry guys coming in to keep up the energy)

All this is predicated on Kawhi staying.

- See what you can work out with Gasol to opt out of the 26 million next year. (If he wants to stay)
                        - Trade Norm
                        - Trade Serge
                        - Danny at MLE

Comment

I think you need to bring back Danny. He had a rough playoff but he's a big-time shooter regardless, a solid defender, and an integral veteran leader for the guys. His shooting will come back in the regular season too.

Comment

People really talking roster transactions

special breed lol
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Gotta believe that Kawhi stays.

KD and Klay going down really changes the free agent landscape.

Comment

You know, from this view up here.... the off season looks really short...

Comment

Working...
                                X