Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    The Pelicans preferred to deal AD to the Celtics but they wouldn't do it without some commitment from AD. They didn't learn anything from Masai. Now they'll lose Kyrie for nothing and still be in a good spot on the treadmill but likely not a legit contender.
    Cool. Fuck Boston.

Comment

So the pelicans are the 2018 Lakers, and the Lakers are an old and grey superstar and injury prone superstar
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
        They better win next year cause Bron getting old.

what are the chances Kemba goes there?
        Kemba has come out and said he wants to resign with Charlotte and is willing to take less to make that happen. I can't see Jordan letting him go, but who knows. Kemba actually reminds me a lot of DeMar. They should resign Kemba and look to trade him in a year or two if they still keep failing. They will never get a guy in free agency and besides drafting Kemba.. they've been extremely unsuccessful at the draft.

LA has options since this is a pretty big class for free agency. If Kemba stays in Charlotte they should go after D'Angelo again (especially if Kyrie ends up in Brooklyn) or target someone like Brogdon/Middleton/Redick who would be insane next to Lebron/AD.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Cool. Fuck Boston.
          They're also gonna lose Rozier at least partially because of the failed Kyrie experiment. Loving it.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

They're also gonna lose Rozier at least partially because of the failed Kyrie experiment. Loving it.
            I hope Horford opts out and signs somewhere else.. he's their best player.

Comment

Bill Simmons is crying somewhere

Comment

What I don't get is why the Pelicans couldn't make this deal during the deadline last year? It's really the same deal that's always been proposed. If Tatum was never going to be on the table than why wait?

Anyway.. this probably make Jrue Holiday available as well. A team like the Suns or Magic should make a phone call.

Comment

Hahaha the Raptors are staying an extra night in Vegas, shit is going down

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

I hope Horford opts out and signs somewhere else.. he's their best player.
                    With some of the dominoes already falling, wonder if you might see a few player options declined because there are a number of teams with large amounts of cap space, and it'd be a pretty tough sell to fans to bring in nobody. I'm looking at you Larry Dolan.

Comment

What I don't get is why the Pelicans couldn't make this deal during the deadline last year? It's really the same deal that's always been proposed. If Tatum was never going to be on the table than why wait?

Anyway.. this probably make Jrue Holiday available as well. A team like the Suns or Magic should make a phone call.
                      I'm hoping the Pels move Ball for good vet leadership. I wouldn't want that side show on my team

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                        So besides resigning Kawhi what needs to be done to repeat????
                        Wait for free agents to call Masai and offer to sign below market deal levels.

Comment

The Lakers' leap up to the #4 pick was probably the factor. Pelicans will add Zion and another talented player in this year's draft.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post

I'm hoping the Pels move Ball for good vet leadership. I wouldn't want that side show on my team
                            Boston could use a point guard.. just sayin

Comment

If Kawhi resigns, who can we realistically get via free agency or trade that would make us a better team?

FVV value is at an all time high right now, but I also want him back, he played soooooo GOOD.

Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

The Lakers' leap up to the #4 pick was probably the factor. Pelicans will add Zion and another talented player in this year's draft.
                                Yeah good point about the #4 pick.. crazy to think that the Cavs pick was worse than the Lakers pick after Lebron left them.

Comment

Working...
                                X