Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Is that Abraham Lincoln, Danny Glover and Skip Bayless?

Comment

Well done, everything's cashing in on free PR these days. Don't get me mistaken, I think it's a good thing for the club.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• i wonder from where Horford has a wink, wink deal? Who has room and is also a contender (if that's part of the criteria)? Lakers? Clippers? Going with Kyrie to Brooklyn?

Comment

• Apparently nando de colo wants back in the NBA, if I remember correctly we have his rights ?

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
            Apparently nando de colo wants back in the NBA, if I remember correctly we have his rights ?
            We do, the issue is we don't have much money to offer him.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

That's taken out of context. Woj goes on to say it's between the Clippers and Raptors. They screwed up repeating a rumor that may not even be true.
              It also says "The Raptors can offer about $15 million more over the course of a five-year deal than any other team."
              -Terrible shoddy clickbait article

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Well the Raps won.
                You don't win by luck. You have to win four rounds. Each round gets both progressively and exponentially harder as your facing better teams who are wearing the shirts your not. The Raps won big time cuz they got legit players and they had a transcendent player who can put up "those kinda nights."

Can they do it again ?... only if Leonard resigns.

Which he is pretty likely to do. And then it all falls into place in Ujiris succession plan.
                I am of the opinion that Leonard signs a 1+1 deal. If he goes longer term then Ujiri and the fan base are super ecstatic.

BUT..

It gets harder for Ujiri if Leonard says yes to the longer term deal. . he gets that never ending job that David Griffin had in Cleveland.... You have to find players and manage the books every year Loenard is here cuz its a reasonable expectation to win it all.

I think Ujiri and the rest of the fan base would love that problem.
                Yes, that would be a nice problem to deal with...

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  i wonder from where Horford has a wink, wink deal? Who has room and is also a contender (if that's part of the criteria)? Lakers? Clippers? Going with Kyrie to Brooklyn?
                  Al was Kyrie's main guy. Maybe they do both end up with Nets.

Comment

• So, WSH now denying they want Ujiri. Also denying they ever approached Toronto according to Candace Buckner who covers them for the Post. Buckner was throwing cold water on Woj's tweet straightaway as well. Looks like this may have all been bullshit.

Comment

LOL. The internet, 82-0 for 20 years running
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hot damn Raptors South just traded Mike Conley. Time to build around JV!
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Hot damn Raptors South just traded Mike Conley. Time to build around JV!
                          Oh shit

is Utah the new front runner in the west as of today?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Hot damn Raptors South just traded Mike Conley. Time to build around JV!
                            Nice.. love that deal for Utah.. they finally have a good PG. Hope Conley can stay healthy though.

Korver is probably available now.. I know someone earlier was asking about him.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Oh shit

is Utah the new front runner in the west as of today?
                              50 win team & one of the top defences in the L just added Mike Conley. I think the rest of the West should be concerned.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Conley-Mitchell-Ingles-Gobert is a pretty fun four-man group, we’ll see if they keep Favors as the 5th starter

I’d be excited if I was a Jazz fan
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X