Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Turns out my big cap piece got split into three more manageable pieces to drop over the next few days. Part 1: https://www.raptorshq.com/2019/6/18/...cy-preparation
    Part 2: https://www.raptorshq.com/2019/6/19/...ning-decisions
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Conley-Mitchell-Ingles-Gobert is a pretty fun four-man group, we’ll see if they keep Favors as the 5th starter

I’d be excited if I was a Jazz fan
      The West is interesting. Similiar to Lebron leaving the East last year, the Thompson & Durant injuries opened the conference up for a year
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Utah needs some better shooters off the bench. They just gave up Korver and Crowder. Ingles is hot and cold. But yeah they can be pretty good. No Kawhi-like super star though. So I'm not quite convinced they can make it out of the West.

Comment

• So is Memphis gonna give the first crack at it to delon Wright?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            So is Memphis gonna give the first crack at it to delon Wright?
            Doubt it.. they'll draft that Morant kid and plug him in as their day 1 starter I bet.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Utah needs some better shooters off the bench. They just gave up Korver and Crowder. Ingles is hot and cold. But yeah they can be pretty good. No Kawhi-like super star though. So I'm not quite convinced they can make it out of the West.
              Hate to say it but Utah should go after Danny Green

Comment

• Utah will be dangerous. See them as a Top-4 team in the West easy now.

Comment

So is Memphis gonna give the first crack at it to delon Wright?
                  He was playing like an all star towards the end, crushing triple doubles. I really hope they take RJ hes a way better fit. Plus ja seems like he would fit in NY lol

Comment

• B.P.A. capslock

Comment

• From reddit
                      Little cousin met Uncle Dennis at the airport this morning. Asked him if Kawhi was saying. Uncle Dennis responded with “Would it really be a surprise then?” !!! He Stay

Comment

From reddit

Damn, get the parade route ready.

Comment

• So we have the 59th pick tommorow....

Do the Raps go

Best Player Available
                          or
                          Is there someone anyone has in mind ?

I write this because a scant 3 or 4 years ago the fan base lived and died on the draft...

But today.. not so much.. eh ?
                          Gif shows every raps fan heading out to where ever they are heading out to sporting some damn serious swag.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            So we have the 59th pick tommorow....

Do the Raps go

Best Player Available
                            or

I write this because a scant 3 or 4 years ago the fan base lived and died on the draft...

Gif shows every raps fan heading out to where ever they are heading out to sporting some damn serious swag.

What we do know is Masai is going to draft somebody who will turn out to be a better player than whoever Rob Pelinka manages to sign with his cap leftovers.

Half joking.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              So we have the 59th pick tommorow....

Do the Raps go

Best Player Available
                              or

Might be nice if we could buy another 2nd rounder as a cheap option to have at the end of the bench/ 2-way player. Going to need to replace mooreland/jodie meeks/Jlin and 2nd rounder would be a nice cheap option that provides some room for growth. In addition masai and bobby have been so good at finding diamionds in the rough id like them to have as many chances as possible to strike gold like Norm and fvv.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

What we do know is Masai is going to draft somebody who will turn out to be a better player than whoever Rob Pelinka manages to sign with his cap leftovers.

Half joking.
                                Will the 59th player drafted by Masai be better than current Melo? Probably.

Not joking.

Comment

Working...
                                X