No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New York Knicks have reportedly been the leaders for Durant’s services, and they’re still apparently willing to give him a four-year, $164 million max offer.

However, ESPN’s Brian Windhorst offers up a twist. On “Get Up” this morning, he said Durant and the Golden State Warriors are discussing what essentially amounts to a “delayed sign-and-trade.”

“The Durant situation is still in flux,” Windhorst said. “One of the things being discussed right now is the Golden State Warriors would offer Kevin Durant a five-year contract, $57 million dollars extra than he could get from signing elsewhere, let him rehab, and then work with him to be traded, potentially to New York, potentially to somewhere else.”
    https://www.masslive.com/celtics/201...nt-report.html

Comment

• So with the draft upon us...
      what are the odds the GM buys a 2nd round pick?
      If they do move into the 2nd round...what position do fortify ?

FWIW..I think he does buy a pick and he drafts a big.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Yeah, I'm sure the NBA would be thrilled about that arrangement.

Comment

• I like Warren.. Indiana picked up a solid player there.

Comment

• lol what is Phoenix doing?
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Remind me what we'd have to do to sign Nando (having his rights)? Would we need to clear cap space to make his a qualifying offer? Possible replacement if Green is asking for too much.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                lol what is Phoenix doing?
                going to overpay one of the 2nd tier free agents. Probaly gonna max julius randle
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Indiana: I mean, I GUESS we'll take your very good offensive player for nothing.....ehhhh, wait...nope. nope. You're gonna have to give us your 32nd pick, yknow, if you want us to take your very good offensive player...for nothing.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

There is a reason they are ALWAYS picking in the high lottery positions.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Hawks got the #4 from the pelicans. Lots of shit going down today. I feel like we're going to get some good draft night deals to come as well. Seems pretty busy for a pre-draft moves so far

Comment

• Report: Hawks acquire No. 4 pick from Pelicans, targeting Virginia's Hunter

The Atlanta Hawks have acquired the No. 4 and No. 57 draft picks as well as veteran Solomon Hill from the New Orleans Pelicans for a package including the Hawks' No. 8, No. 17, and No. 35 picks and a heavily protected 2020 first-round selection, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Comment

• Another weird move from the suns. you would think whoever you get a 6 is better then dario saric. I guess when you suck so bad at drafting you might as well just trade your loterry pick for a role player?

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

going to overpay one of the 2nd tier free agents. Probaly gonna max julius randle
                            Think point guards.

Comment

• Damn

Comment

• I actually like that move from the Suns. The difference in available talent at #6 and #11 is marginal at best. And they get a solid young wing on a team friendly deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X