• Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Think point guards.
    that would be the smart thing. But this is the suns were talking about
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      I actually like that move from the Suns. The difference in available talent at #6 and #11 is marginal at best. And they get a solid young wing on a team friendly deal.
      I dont like it. At best dario is a high end role player. The guys in the 6th range would realistically have higher cellings then dario. In addition they despratly need a PG and the top PG's like garland and colby white wont be their at 11. Only reason it makes sense to me is if theres a guy they fell in love with who they think will be their at 11.

Comment

• There is going to be some really exciting team full of young talent that will be fun the watch next season. Hawks, Kings, Pelicans, Mavericks and Grizz will all be loaded with young talent. And the kicker is they're all teams that i wouldn't mind being good.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Damn

Damn forgot rob pelinkas kidney, jeannie Buss 2nd born grandkid and the kitchen sink
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kawhi getting a standing ovation at the blue Jays game tonight. I fucking love this man.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                Kawhi getting a standing ovation at the blue Jays game tonight. I fucking love this man.
                He is the most popular man in T.O.

You won't get that in L.A.

He stay.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Remind me what we'd have to do to sign Nando (having his rights)? Would we need to clear cap space to make his a qualifying offer? Possible replacement if Green is asking for too much.
                  We can offer him his QO without any exception. If we want to offer him a bigger deal, or match a bigger offer from another team, we need to have an exception (one MLE or another) or cap space (which we will not have).
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So the Suns dumped TJ Warren for a 2nd round pick, some cash and free cap space. That's the best they could do for a guy who's averaged 18PPG, shooting 43% from downtown last season? Pretty cheap for the production too, coming in at $10.8M this season but due for a raise next summer.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      So the Suns dumped TJ Warren for a 2nd round pick, some cash and free cap space. That's the best they could do for a guy who's averaged 18PPG, shooting 43% from downtown last season? Pretty cheap for the production too, coming in at $10.8M this season but due for a raise next summer.
                      The 2nd rounder (32nd pick) actually went to the Pacers as well.. lol
                      Last edited by planetmars; Fri Jun 21, 2019, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Who wants to make the Everything Sagaba Konate thread?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Who wants to make the Everything Sagaba Konate thread?

Wow, looks like a NBA ready type of body. He is very lucky that he will be playing with guys who are always early in the gym and leaves late.

Comment

• Pacers getting TJ Warren for nothing is a steal. Dude would be great in the right system.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

He is the most popular man in T.O.

You won't get that in L.A.

He stay.
                              I was at a U2 concert in LA at the Rose Bowl and the entire crowd (like 100,000+) gave Pau Gasol a random standing ovation when he got up for a beer.... don't imagine this stuff doesn't happen everywhere.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Pacers getting TJ Warren for nothing is a steal. Dude would be great in the right system.
                                Yeah, that was a great deal for them - it was hard to tell watching the draft cause the trades were so confusing and the stupid NBA doesn't address them in real time.

Indy really needs shooting/scoring. There was no way they were getting anyone as good otherwise. Indy might be sneaky good again. What's their cap situation like?

Comment

Working...
                                X