No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just know Alonzo brown is waiting for his next raptors 10 day deal, shootin hoops in Scarborough with the homies lol

Hes like that beer league player you keep in your phone where you need extra guys

edit: I guess hed get a championship ring too
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      You just know Alonzo brown is waiting for his next raptors 10 day deal, shootin hoops in Scarborough with the homies lol

Hes like that beer league player you keep in your phone where you need extra guys

edit: I guess hed get a championship ring too
      I'd sooner bring in Summer League Sensation of years past Bobby Brown. Lol

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        It feels like De Colo's name has been associated with the Raptors forever, and for the life of me I don't understand why the Raptors have held onto his rights.
        There was never a reason to not hold on to it.. his cap hold was really small, and we never had to release it to sign a big free agent. Why get rid of an asset when you don't need to?

Since he went to Europe he became a Euro MVP and a 2x champion. So he's done well for himself.

If we can get him cheap.. we could flip him for an asset later like a draft pick or hold on to him and maybe he becomes a vital member of our team. Masai's pretty good and he knows what he's doing.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I'd sooner bring in Summer League Sensation of years past Bobby Brown. Lol
          He hasn't been the same since whitney died
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Little bit of Trivia:
            Anyone remember who we traded for De Colo? No cheating!!
            Ugh this is driving me nuts.. I remember it was a scrub. Gary Forbes? Someone like that.

Comment

• Hold on. https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/2019...r-this-summer/ Could Jimmy sign with Kawhi for a Demarcus Cousins title defense??? (on the raps) I guess that's probably a stretch. Imagine the storylines though

Comment

Little bit of Trivia:
                Anyone remember who we traded for De Colo? No cheating!!

Also, at 32, and never having really played in the NBA at a consistent level, do people think De Colo is a real threat to earn minutes?
                I think it was Austin Daye.

And yes, I think de Colo would play meaningful minutes - he can shoot and handle the ball, so even though FVV will be the heavy minute backup guard de Colo would get plenty of run in the regular season and probably spot minutes in the playoffs.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
                  Hold on. https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/2019...r-this-summer/ Could Jimmy sign with Kawhi for a Demarcus Cousins title defense??? (on the raps) I guess that's probably a stretch. Imagine the storylines though
                  He could, but he won't.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Now nothing will stop us.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I think it was Austin Daye.

And yes, I think de Colo would play meaningful minutes - he can shoot and handle the ball, so even though FVV will be the heavy minute backup guard de Colo would get plenty of run in the regular season and probably spot minutes in the playoffs.
                      Ahh.. yes, Austin Daye. Good memory!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Ugh this is driving me nuts.. I remember it was a scrub. Gary Forbes? Someone like that.
                        Hint:

Comment

It feels like De Colo's name has been associated with the Raptors forever, and for the life of me I don't understand why the Raptors have held onto his rights.
                          Same reason they've held onto DeeAndre Hulett's and Jason Thompson's rights - why not?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Another trivia ... can anyone name ANY of these players?? Haha

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

He could, but he won't.
                              :'( Unless he wants a ring...

Comment

Why not? Doesn't cost anything to this point. He's Euroleague MVP.

Comment

Working...
                                X