No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Masai starts cultivating the Knicks again to pry RJ next summer.

Comment

• What is Charlotte doing?

Comment

• Entire league should be banned for tampering

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

What is Charlotte doing?
            Gotta get upside somewhere. They're in a real tough spot, probably hoping Rozier can play the way he did two years ago. Whatever they do, they're screwed for a while until some of their bad contracts come off the books. Who's to say they just fill their books with bad contracts again though? Their management is coming off as awfully inept. Why not trade Kemba when you know you aren't offering the supermax?

Comment

• Man, Knicks have been absolutely shafted lmao. I feel bad for Barrett, he’s gonna be stuck in a wasteland
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• somehow boston is signing kemba and keeping horford while maintaining the MLE?

edit: according to this guys twitter. i don't know how to embed twerts
                Last edited by chris; Sun Jun 30, 2019, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Dolan should sell the Knicks.
                  No elite player wants to play there coz of him.
                  Even traded a budding superstar to clear cap space without any assurances.
                  Who does that. Lol

I feel bad for Barrett.

Comment

• Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                      Dolan should sell the Knicks.
                      No elite player wants to play there coz of him.
                      Even traded a budding superstar to clear cap space without any assurances.
                      Who does that. Lol

I feel bad for Barrett.
                      As of right now, Barrett will be the Knicks' highest-paid player next season. Second-highest paid is Joakim Noah, who doesn't actually play for them anymore. The rest of their roster is Dennis Smith Jr, Kevin Knox, Frank Ntilikina, Allonzo Trier, Mitchell Robinson and Damyean Dotson. They have $70 MILLION in cap-space, and no one wants to go there.

That is stupefyingly bad management and team-building. This could be the worst team of all-time, depending on who they actually sign. Feeling bad for RJ is an understatement...
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                        somehow boston is signing kemba and keeping horford while maintaining the MLE?

edit: according to this guys twitter. i don't know how to embed twerts
                        Celtics want Horford, but Horford may not want them:

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

As of right now, Barrett will be the Knicks' highest-paid player next season. Second-highest paid is Joakim Noah, who doesn't actually play for them anymore. The rest of their roster is Dennis Smith Jr, Kevin Knox, Frank Ntilikina, Allonzo Trier, Mitchell Robinson and Damyean Dotson. They have $70 MILLION in cap-space, and no one wants to go there.

That is stupefyingly bad management and team-building. This could be the worst team of all-time, depending on who they actually sign. Feeling bad for RJ is an understatement...
                          They could get a tonne of prime draft picks with that space. I'm sure there are plenty of teams wanting to shed a big salary with picks to make it happen. Like Wiggins out of Minny for example.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Celtics want Horford, but Horford may not want them:
                            fuck boston

Comment

• Comment

• Reddick to New Orleans is a shocker... don't think anyone here predicted that

Comment

Working...
                                X