Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Is he waiting to see what Masai can do to improve the team?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

More like what Clippers & Lakers are doing to improve their teams. The free agent well is drying out fast...Clippers hasnt got anybody in FA and Lakers management is still in shambles.

I say overall today's been a good day.

Comment

• Ed Davis to Utah 2 yr $10 million.

Utah going for it

Comment

• People talking about Horford and Joel, but Davis and Gobert is an interesting front court

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Richardson has been poor in the playoffs, can't really replace Jimmy. Big L for Philly.

If you run this back, Raptors in 6.
            Jimmy is a wonderful/hard nosed player... but the Sixers made a choice with Tobias... we dont know why.. could have been issues. They got something back and JR is not comparable of course ... but he is young and talented. 36.5 from 3pt. Yet to be determined how they all mesh.

I still get nightmares about the last/ game 7 shot. It could have been them instead of us. New NBA... you cant keep them all... keep changing. Don't know how I feel about that ... we are going to come up with big change next year... not looking forward to that.

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post

Demar, Davis, Draymond, Eric Gordon, Gordon Hayward... not a whole lot
              mmm Davis is taken, I guess it's the following year when the big prize is available.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

We already improved the team. The East did it for us. Our 3 main rivals - Bucks, Sixers & Celtics got worse. Nets, Pacers and Heat got a little bit better, but still not championship calibre if we run it back with Kawhi. If Durant comes back healthy next year, then yeah, Nets are a threat.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Jimmy is a wonderful/hard nosed player... but the Sixers made a choice with Tobias... we dont know why.. could have been issues. They got something back and JR is not comparable of course ... but he is young and talented. 36.5 from 3pt. Yet to be determined how they all mesh.

I still get nightmares about the last/ game 7 shot. It could have been them instead of us. New NBA... you cant keep them all... keep changing. Don't know how I feel about that ... we are going to come up with big change next year... not looking forward to that.
                  If we getting back Kawhi, all the pieces will fall in their place come playoffs time. At this point the big worry is Kawhi, nothing else matters.

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
                    People talking about Horford and Joel, but Davis and Gobert is an interesting front court
                    Ed Davis is a back-up center. Maybe 9 or 10 in rotation.

Comment

• Interesting. Nothing from Danny Green yet...

Comment

• Mavs getting Kelly Olynyk and Derrick Jones from the Heat in the whole Jimmy Butler sign and trade business

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Ed Davis is a back-up center. Maybe 9 or 10 in rotation.
                          Excellent rebounder though

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                            Interesting. Nothing from Danny Green yet...
                            I think he said somewhere that he is openly waiting on Kawhi's decision

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Sixers will be starting Simmons-Richardson-Harris-Horford-Embiid. That’s pretty good
                              Not only that, it'll probably work a lot better than the last lineup we saw. Simmons and Butler really didn't work well together.

Comment

• So it looks like the Mavs aren't keeping Goran...

Edit: Goran staying in Miami
                                Last edited by can't teach wingspan; Sun Jun 30, 2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X