Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Amidst all this, Kevon Looney is going back to GSW for 3 yrs at $15 million

Comment

• Goddamit Drake Do Something!

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
          Amidst all this, Kevon Looney is going back to GSW for 3 yrs at $15 million
          Would've imagined him getting more on the market.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Would've imagined him getting more on the market.
            Me too. Seems low, especially since he was so banged up in the Finals

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Other than Horford to 76ers, what's his track record?
              Called PG staying in OKC and a few other things. Has been wrong about a couple things but in a non-definitive way, like the winds shifted.

Also verified his connections with the Lakers mods.

There is a chance he's full of it but he seems fairly authentic to me. I just hope he's wrong.

Comment

• If Kawhi goes to the Lakers, then Toronto fans need to move his status to Public Enemy#1.

Toronto doesn't owe him shit, nor do the fans, he didnt give anyone a Championship, he joined a team on the cusp, they won it together.

If he bolts, he's a douchebag, period. It's a 2 hour longer flight to his actual home from Toronto, he hasn't any excuses except for an easy ride.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Arye is an even emptier source than the Reddit guy.

Look, maybe Kawhi is going to sign with the Lakers. It's always been a possibility. But the odds of him doing so are completely unchanged by these awful sources.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    If Kawhi goes to the Lakers, then Toronto fans need to move his status to Public Enemy#1.

Toronto doesn't owe him shit, nor do the fans, he didnt give anyone a Championship, he joined a team on the cusp, they won it together.

If he bolts, he's a douchebag, period. It's a 2 hour longer flight to his actual home from Toronto, he hasn't any excuses except for an easy ride.
                    Dude. You're hilarious. He didn't even sign here in the first place, why would we be mad at him? He got us a championship. If he wants to leave, so be it. I sure hope he stays, personally. But this is not a guy leaving after spending years here. He was a rental who made no promises and broke none.

And how was this team on the cusp? Are you off your rocker? Before Leonard got here there was NO CHANCE this team was anywhere near a championship.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• i hope kawhi stays 80% for our sake and 20% to laugh at laker fans and their BS "insiders" lmao

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        If Kawhi goes to the Lakers, then Toronto fans need to move his status to Public Enemy#1.

Dude, relax...

Comment

• We need Kermit! (Again)

Comment

• Laker news!!!

They've signed Zach Norvell to a 2-way contract

Comment

• i guess the only way i see lakers selling themselves to kawhi is that he will be the main man in 1-2 years. lebron is closing in on retirement and kawhi is in his prime years.

he is his own man and he can do what he wants. he doesnt owe toronto anything.

BUT

for the raptors, it just looks really bad. yes its been an amazing year, but now the narrative will be that even winning a championship with a whole country behind you, run by arguably the best front office in the nba, and yet they still couldnt get a legit superstar to stay. i mean what more could this team possibly offer a player more than they did for kawhi?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                i guess the only way i see lakers selling themselves to kawhi is that he will be the main man in 1-2 years. lebron is closing in on retirement and kawhi is in his prime years.

he is his own man and he can do what he wants. he doesnt owe toronto anything.

BUT

for the raptors, it just looks really bad. yes its been an amazing year, but now the narrative will be that even winning a championship with a whole country behind you, run by arguably the best front office in the nba, and yet they still couldnt get a legit superstar to stay. i mean what more could this team possibly offer a player more than they did for kawhi?
                                A guy going to a team near his hometown isn't going to scuttle any reputation built up by this franchise.

The risk and reward here is simple. If Kawhi stays, we have Kawhi, a generational superstar. If he leaves, we don't. That's it.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X