No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what's going to happen with Delon wright. haven't seen anything regarding him. maybe once Kawhi makes his decision the RFA market will start. Oubre Wright McCaw I haven't heard a peep about any of these guys
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      I wonder what's going to happen with Delon wright. haven't seen anything regarding him. maybe once Kawhi makes his decision the RFA market will start. Oubre Wright McCaw I haven't heard a peep about any of these guys
      I think the point we're at now is that this is the eye of the hurricane. Start of free agency was wild and now it's quiet.

Too quiet

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        I wonder what's going to happen with Delon wright. haven't seen anything regarding him. maybe once Kawhi makes his decision the RFA market will start. Oubre Wright McCaw I haven't heard a peep about any of these guys
        I hope Delon gets a good contract, he’s already 27 so he’s probably not going to have a ton of chances for a substantial payday
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• any chance we can convince Pau Gasol to come to the Raptors as our third big with a vet minimum?! I mean it's a good situation for him (brother here, Serge here, Spanish coach is here and potential to repeat with Kawhi). Raptors got fortunate with no injuries to Marc or Serge but it would have been an absolute disaster if they were and they had to throw Eric Moreland out there.

Comment

• Given Masai Ujiris track record, I'll go ahead and assume the next free agent we sign might be Kenneth Faried, a high energy guy who can come off the bench and you can count on to get rebounds for you if Gasol needs rest during the season

He had a great season this year with the Rockets, Ujiri knew him in Denver, and he can be one of the under the radar pick ups

Correct me if I'm wrong, is he still unsigned?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              any chance we can convince Pau Gasol to come to the Raptors as our third big with a vet minimum?! I mean it's a good situation for him (brother here, Serge here, Spanish coach is here and potential to repeat with Kawhi). Raptors got fortunate with no injuries to Marc or Serge but it would have been an absolute disaster if they were and they had to throw Eric Moreland out there.
              Pau is at the tail end of his career and had a bad foot injury. We need a veteran that could contribute spot minutes off the bench for a year which could at least help us more, I would rather sign Vince Carter imo

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post

Pau is at the tail end of his career and had a bad foot injury. We need a veteran that could contribute spot minutes off the bench for a year which could at least help us more, I would rather sign Vince Carter imo
                Yeah exactly P.Gasol is at the tail end of his career which is why the vet minimum is an idea. You are not going to find many effective 3rd big's that can step in case of an emergency (Bebe?!)

We got plenty of guards on the team right now and Green status is still questionable. Having 43 year old Vince Carter to save the day probably isn't the best answer.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• There is no low hanging fruit when it comes to rap songs about waiting. Do rappers wait, can they relate?

Comment

• Is today the day?

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                            Is today the day?
                            Or tomorrow
                            Or the next day
                            I like the July 4th angle ....

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              There is no low hanging fruit when it comes to rap songs about waiting. Do rappers wait, can they relate?
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Good one but that didn't rank high in the search engine though.

Comment

Working...
                                X