Kindly stop quoting every Joe blow
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ...Can't...Take...Much more of this.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              I DONT KNOW.

Comment

• update from lakersball AEG insider mr. rambis (who is a separate insider from the alleged buss nephew) on meeting between his camp and new balance this morning:

Recap from NB meeting this AM. Kawhi did not attend, just his close confidants.
                • NB execs indicated their strong preference was for Kawhi to sign with the Lakers
                • They attempted to present some marketing related proposals around this but Kawhis camp was not interested and shut down discussion pretty quickly. Said they were already aware of all projected financials from previous discussions
                • Uncle Dennis was frustrated at New Balances low revenue figures from championship related promotion. Pointed out how recently he has received far more exposure in the press via free agency despite his introverted nature. Wants worldwide growth on the level of Steph Curry, James Harden, etc.
                • Uncle Dennis insisted that if he joins the Lakers, Kawhi not be overtly tied to any big 3 brand but instead focus on building his individual brand
                • Dennis indicated that he couldn’t inform them about a decision until Kawhi spoke directly to the Raptors, out of respect for Masai Ujiri and his Raptors teammates. Claimed no final decision has been made. When pressed further, he mentioned they would know within a day or so
                • Sentiment among NB execs after conclusion of the meeting is that the decision seems to be leaning towards the Lakers, though there was a repeated emphasis on keeping things private

Personal opinion: Timeline lines up with Woj report I just saw, so hopefully we’ll know soon. Nothing extremely encouraging but I’m glad to hear specific mentions of the Lakers. I don’t place much value in opinions of NB folks though
                and

Forgot to mention: in response to the Big 3 concern: NB execs pointed out that as Lebron James and Anthony Davis do not endorse NB, it would not be an issue

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  ...Can't...Take...Much more of this.
                  me neither, I just want a clue

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                    update from lakersball AEG insider mr. rambis (who is a separate insider from the alleged buss nephew) on meeting between his camp and new balance this morning:

and
                    Oh well I knew this wasn't necessarily permanent but still :'(

Comment

• So I hadn't heard this before, but Cris Carter had previously said (July 1st) that the plan previously was to meet in Toronto, so this shouldn't be interpreted as a new twist that means anything.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ftfonfs1/...54520686501888

Comment

• damn AEG shit is depressing...
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          damn AEG shit is depressing...
                          It could be lies. It could be incorrect. It could be exaggerated. It might not matter.

Comment

• Could also matter that AEG leaks like a sieve.

Comment

• Lol CP24 following Kawhi’s car from a helicopter

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                                update from lakersball AEG insider mr. rambis (who is a separate insider from the alleged buss nephew) on meeting between his camp and new balance this morning:

and
                                I call bullshit on this. Read how this is written. We know Kawhi's camp did not leak this, so it would have to come from NB. Why in the world would NB be sharing details with Anschutz people minutes after meeting with Leonard's camp? It's a huge breach of confidentiality, it's highly unprofessional and it's totally unethical. No way.

If this is true, and I'm Uncle Dennis, I'm telling NB to fire everyone in that meeting today.

EDIT: Also, think about this from NB's perspective. Why would they be telling AEG people that Kawhi's camp was mad about NB's performance? That's stupid. I have best friends at competitors who I talk to but I would never, ever divulge something like that to anyone if it was said to me by a client. You'd have to be a complete moron.

Stop giving credit to these guys. They are likely people who know bits and pieces and make up the rest. This is clearly fabricated.
                                Last edited by slaw; Wed Jul 3, 2019, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X