No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope this Kawhi thing wraps up soon.....but not till the 7th of July at the earliest...

That way we can start the way too early discussion on who is going to make the playoffs and who winds up sticking their dicks in a wood chipper threads....

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      I hope this Kawhi thing wraps up soon.....but not till the 7th of July at the earliest...

That way we can start the way too early discussion on who is going to make the playoffs and who winds up sticking their dicks in a wood chipper threads....
      Honestly I hope he doesn't sign till 7th, just 2 screw lakers..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Current UFAs that haven't reportedly signed (per NBA.com):

Deng Adel, Rawle Alkins, Justin Anderson, Carmelo Anthony

Jerryd Bayless, Dragan Bender, Jaron Blossomgame, Trevon Blueitt, Andrew Bogut, Corey Brewer, Trey Burke

Jose Calderon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Vince Carter, Troy Caupain, Tyler Cavanaugh, Tyson Chandler, Joe Chealey, Marquesse Chris, Ian Clark, Quinn Cook, Demarcus Cousins, Jamal Crawford, Mitchell Creek, Dante Cunningham

Sam Dekker, Angel Delgado, Luol Deng, Marcus Dickerson, Cheick Diallo, Tyler Dorsey, PJ Dozier, Trevon Duval

Vincent Edwards, Henry Ellenson, Jawun Evans, Kenneth Faried, Raymond Felton, Jimmer Fredette

Billy Garrett, Pau Gasol, Jonathan Gibson, Brandon Goodwin, Jerian Grant, Danny Green, JaMychel Green,

Devin Harris, Udonis Haslem, Isaiah Hicks, Justin Holiday, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Isaac Humphries, RJ Hunter,

John Jenkins, Jonas Jerebko, Amir Johnson, Stanley Johnson, Tyus Jones, George King, Furkan Korkmaz, Kosta Koufos

Damion Lee, Jeremy Lin, Kalin Lucas, Timothe Luwawu, Tyler Lydon

Shelvin Mack, JP Macura, Jarell Martin, Jodie Meeks, Saleh Mejri, Nicolo Melli, Naz Mitrou-Long, Greg Monroe, Ben Moore, Eric Moreland, Marcus Morris, Donatas Montiejunas, Johnathan Motley, Mike Muscala, Nene, Joakim Noah, David Nwaba

Zaza Pachulia, Jabari Parker, Cameron Payne, Quincy Poindexter, Alex Poythress

Chasson Randle, Davon Reed, Cameron Reynolds, Devin Robinson, Rajon Rondo

Brandon Sampson, Thabo Sefolosha, Wayne Selden, Iman Shumpert, Jason Smith, Nick Stauskus, Lance Stephenson

Milos Teodosic, Jarred Terrell, Ekpe Udoh, Isaiah Whitehead, Alan Williams, CJ Williams, Troy Williams, Tyler Zeller.

Comment

• Should Kawhi sign somewhere other than the Lakers, that list above will fill out the rest of the Lakers' roster.

Comment

• I expect Cousins to be a laker.

Comment

• JaMychel Green, Jabari Parker, Kenneth Faried and Jonas Jerebko (in that order) would all be players I would look at on a cheap contract to give some big depth off the bench. That is if Kawhi comes back

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                JaMychel Green, Jabari Parker, Kenneth Faried and Jonas Jerebko (in that order) would all be players I would look at on a cheap contract to give some big depth off the bench. That is if Kawhi comes back
                Agree. Only thing I'd put Faried #1

Comment

• I thought somebody picked up Amir?
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• CJ Miles traded from Memphis to Washington for Dwight Howard.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      CJ Miles traded from Memphis to Washington for Dwight Howard.
                      I feel bad for CJ. Has to go play for the Wizards and misses out on the fun that is Raptors South in Memphis
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        CJ Miles traded from Memphis to Washington for Dwight Howard.
                        Another CJ's PJs commercial being dubbed over as we speak .....

Comment

• Memphis has been quite busy this off season. Chandler Parsons getting shipped to Atlanta is interesting. I don't think he fits the vibe of what they're trying to do very well

Comment

• Well fuck.

Comment

• So would most people be on board with a rebuild now?

Think we can get quite a bit of value back for Lowry, FVV, Powell, Gasol and Ibaka's expiring contracts. Would look to move them and start a rebuild with Siakam and OG.as building blocks.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                So would most people be on board with a rebuild now?

Think we can get quite a bit of value back for Lowry, FVV, Powell, Gasol and Ibaka's expiring contracts. Would look to move them and start a rebuild with Siakam and OG.as building blocks.
                                The problem right now is that Kyle, Gasol and Ibaka - the three contracts Masai would obviously want to trade and the starriest assets he has other than Pascal and FVV, who are both on good value deals and can be extended easily - are all fairly expensive. I mean, who wants them, and who do you get back?

Comment

Working...
                                X