Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Damn I guess the trust that Kyle had with Masai is now severed.
    Are you .... being funny?
    Kyle is a world champion.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      A rotation of:

Lowry/Powell/OG/Siakam/Gasol
      FVV/Thomas/McCaw/FA/Ibaka

should still definitely be a playoff team. I guess everything will depend on if Masai wants to keep the rest of the band together, and how he wants to position us for next summer when we’ll have a bajillion dollars in cap space and all our picks

I believe in Masai
      This is a tear down.

Masai said he will not put a treadmill team out there but will not tank either.

NBA trade deadline will be crazy for the Raps.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Are you .... being funny?
        Kyle is a world champion.
        A world champion that might be shipped elsewhere this coming season without a say in it.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/michaelgrange/st...918212101?s=20

Comment

• Just heard about this and now I can't sleep. Knew this was a possibility and still feels like crap.

Comment

• Well this sucks.
              I believe in Masai. I’m sure they discussed their plan if kawhi left. Have all our future picks, some great youth and some good expirings.

Comment

• Why TF did OKC do this? That cheap ass owner should be forced to sell the franchise. PG is the 2nd best 2-way wing in the league. MVP candidate in his prime with 2 full years left on his contract. This was a tax saving move, pure and simple. 2nd time they’ve fire saled an MVP caliber player. Those picks are all worthless, mid lottery and most likely lower.

Comment

• The raptors are still better than the Celtics.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Why TF did OKC do this? That cheap ass owner should be forced to sell the franchise. PG is the 2nd best 2-way wing in the league. MVP candidate in his prime with 2 full years left on his contract. This was a tax saving move, pure and simple. 2nd time they’ve fire saled an MVP caliber player. Those picks are all worthless, mid lottery and most likely lower.
                    Apparently George asked for a trade. They certainly didn’t have to accommodate it but apparently George went to them.

Comment

• Yeah, OKC really cocked that up.
                      On the flip side, Kawhi Leonard was hurt all year, and hobbled in the playoffs, I don't trust he won't be washed up sooner than people think. The Clippers might have just gambled in a huge way, AND, if this guy fizzles....they are screwed!

Comment

• I think it’s time to find takers for our expirings minus Freddie.

We we won a championship! He wanted to be home and it’s not the Lakers. Pelicans gods be a top team. Should be a fun NBA to watch.

In Masai I trust!

CHAMPIONS!!!

Comment

• lame.

OKC is a joke franchise lmao.

I guess leonard isn't that different from all the other divas in the league after all. thanks for your contributions, now go and fail in LA for the next 4 years. peace.

Anyway the raps are still a playoff team this year unless they sell a lot of assets but following that it gets uncertain. Will be interesting to see they do.

Comment

• we should really bring back bruno now

Comment

• I think you 100% try to get assets. We have Siakam, OG and Freddie to build around.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                I think you 100% try to get assets. We have Siakam, OG and Freddie to build around.
                                yeppers.
                                but that was it from the beginning, have a go with Leonard, if he leaves, you're out from under Derozans contract and can make a clean re-start with a few young studs.... not bad really. Masai is a good leader.

Comment

Working...
                                X