Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Avery Bradley signed a 2 year deal with the Lakers. Good signing for them. Davis, Green, Kuzma, Bradley, Cousins, Rondo.....they have some good pieces, and we know LeBron don't need much. Need him to go full super nova next season and destroy the Clippers. Let's go Bron!
    Bron is gonna smoke'm. Make Kawhi bend the knee. When the king comes for you, you best not say no.

Comment

• I actually think Denver could knock off both LA teams this year. So too could the Jazz. But the Clips certainly have the upside to win it all. Don't see it for the Lakers this season, will need to add some talent over time.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        So there's a civil war going on in LA over Kawhi signing with the Clippers over the Lakers. For example Kawhi just got banned for life from a coffee shop there. KawhiUhere?
        Kawhi non Dine. Lol.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

Bron is gonna smoke'm. Make Kawhi bend the knee. When the king comes for you, you best not say no.
          Thing is that the Clippers have the 2 best Lebron stoppers the league has ever seen. Kawhi knee what he was doing. The Clippers are especially built to beat the Lakers.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Thing is that the Clippers have the 2 best Lebron stoppers the league has ever seen. Kawhi knee what he was doing. The Clippers are especially built to beat the Lakers.
            There's no such thing as LeBron stopper.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                In the 2013 NBA Finals against the Spurs, LeBron averaged 25/10/7.

In the 2014 NBA Finals against the Spurs, LeBron averaged 27/7/4 shot 56% from the field and 40.7% from 3. Kawhi won the MVP that year but there were a lot of people saying that LeBron should've won.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Relative to the rest of the league, there is. Especially in the playoffs. And those 2 guys will make Lebron work his ass off on defense.

Comment

• Between bron, Paul George, Kawhi and Davis .... the over under is 100 total man games lost this season .... injury and maintenance

Comment

In the 2013 NBA Finals against the Spurs, LeBron averaged 25/10/7.

In the 2014 NBA Finals against the Spurs, LeBron averaged 27/7/4 shot 56% from the field and 40.7% from 3. Kawhi won the MVP that year but there were a lot of people saying that LeBron should've won.
                      If LeBron doesn't win the championship (certainly in 2013 and 14), the other team had a LeBron stopper.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Denver rescinded Trey Lyles qualifying offer. I would guess he gets a look.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Am I a horrible person for hoping it doesn't work out with the Clippers? Make it look like the Raptors would have been the better choice...

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
                            Am I a horrible person for hoping it doesn't work out with the Clippers? Make it look like the Raptors would have been the better choice...
                            Not at all. I'll be hoping both LA teams lose. I'd like to see Denver and Jamal Murray (plus Houston, Utah, Golden State, Portland etc) put them to the grinder night-in-and nigh out of the regular season, then beat them in the playoffs.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Not at all. I'll be hoping both LA teams lose. I'd like to see Denver and Jamal Murray (plus Houston, Utah, Golden State, Portland etc) put them to the grinder night-in-and nigh out of the regular season, then beat them in the playoffs.
                              I like it. Murray and Jokic should be a tough combo after having more time together. Another team that's easy to cheer for is Portland. I also doubt Kawhi gets so much load management in the meat grinder that is the west.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                I actually think Denver could knock off both LA teams this year. So too could the Jazz. But the Clips certainly have the upside to win it all. Don't see it for the Lakers this season, will need to add some talent over time.
                                GS?
                                Still have Curry, Green & Russell. Comparable to both LA teams. Add Klay in Feb. Portland is stronger & Hou is built for 50 wins in reg season.
                                IMO, I see Lakers as No 3 or 4 & Clippers just behind (both PG & Leonard need some time off. Who plays for them on those nights off & 15 or so mins a game rest of season? They have a PG that cant shoot & 6 man -Lou Will that loves to shoot. Pass -not so much)
                                7 very good teams in West. Order? Not sure, but if you finish No 5, have to win on road vs No 4, No 1 & prob No 2. Good luck.
                                I def agree that Denver (& probably Jazz) finish ahead of both LA teams.
                                Denver (with last years playoff experience) new champs!

Comment

Working...
                                X