• Show
Clear All

• Gasol/Serg
    pascal/Hollis-Jefferson/OG/Johnson
    OG/Johson/Hollis-Jefferson
    Will Barton/Freddie/Matt Thomas/mcCaw
    Lowry/Freddie/McCaw

Comment

• That’s a lineup with a lot of upside, plus there’s still Davis, Bouche, Loyd

Comment

• People have been debating this since he signed with that other LA team. But should the Raps retire Kawhi's #2?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• No

Comment

• We can do something to honour the whole team that won the championship,but I wouldn’t honour him individually at all

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              People have been debating this since he signed with that other LA team. But should the Raps retire Kawhi's #2?
              Uh, no.

Comment

• He came in and put it all out there, and we gave him a platform, medical staff, and a good team around him. Even trade. We don’t owe him anymore than that.

I wish him well but you need to stick around a little longer to get #’s retired or statues.

Comment

• Now back to Will Barton, I think he could be a 16-20pt. A night guy. If OG, RHJ, or SJ take a leap in their development, we could be back at the top.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    Gasol/Serg
                    pascal/Hollis-Jefferson/OG/Johnson
                    OG/Johson/Hollis-Jefferson
                    Will Barton/Freddie/Matt Thomas/mcCaw
                    Lowry/Freddie/McCaw
                    Will Barton is a Raptor?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Will Barton is a Raptor?
                      I would like him to be

Comment

• 12M a year for 4 years, is a position of need and has high upside. He’s coming off the bench behind Murray and Harris, I’m sure he rather start.

Comment

• The only jersey I would like to retire is Lowry's. Not even DeMar's or Vince's.. just Lowry.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah.. SJ looked like he could have been an all-star one day but the Pistons turned him into a garbage rotation player. He has a lot of things going for him. He has a frame like Lebron/Kawhi. He tries hard defensively. He has handles so can get to the rim and make plays. His shooting needs a lot of work but he should thrive in the mid-range.
                            How often do you see an underachiever switch teams and then have a massive breakthrough? Its uncommon and I think it's because it's not just the teams responsibility to look after the career of the player. Is SJ known as a gym rat for instance? If not then that's a red flag and probably a big reason why he's not lived up to the perceived potential.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              The only jersey I would like to retire is Lowry's. Not even DeMar's or Vince's.. just Lowry.
                              Lowry is a no brainer. Carter is in the absolutely not category. They shouldn't honor players like that who demand trades and tank games until a trade. The team needs to have a higher self esteem than that. He burned the bridge. Forgive and all but don't forget. That tidbit needs to be in the thought process.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

How often do you see an underachiever switch teams and then have a massive breakthrough? Its uncommon and I think it's because it's not just the teams responsibility to look after the career of the player. Is SJ known as a gym rat for instance? If not then that's a red flag and probably a big reason why he's not lived up to the perceived potential.
                                Off the top of my head: Lowry, Billups, Hamilton, Ben Wallace, MIddleton, Oladipo, Beverley, Chandler, Turkoglu, Zach Randolph. I'm sure there are a lot more. So it's not that uncommon.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X