Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westbrook heading to Houston!

Comment

• Damn Westbrook trade to Houston for CP3 and picks.

OKC is tanking mode hard.

Comment

• There is no way CP3 gets bought out right?! It's too much money...

If that somehow happens and he joins Lebron than NBA is a total shit show.

Comment

• Crazy! West & Harden!
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• How does this work though. 2 most ball dominant
            players in league. Not to mention turnover machines.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Crazy! West & Harden!
              Most common phrase you will hear during the game between these two: "pass me the fucking ball!"

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                How does this work though. 2 most ball dominant
                players in league. Not to mention turnover machines.
                Rockets were desperate. This was a desperate move to salvage this team chances at staying competitive in The West.

It might work if those two knuckle heads learn to play with each other instead of looking to pad their stats.

I don't know if Mike D'antoni is the coach to handle all those egos.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  People have been debating this since he signed with that other LA team. But should the Raps retire Kawhi's #2?
                  Not any more no. No statue, no jersey retirement.
                  He has been exposed as simply a hired assassin, did his job and was paid well, rehabilitatetd his rep in health and left town.

Forever remembered, thankful, standing O, yada yada.

Zero more for the snake lol
                  Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Jul 11, 2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Holy shit! Russ to Houston for Chris Paul and picks!!

Edit: OKC has added EIGHT first-round picks since the draft: 2020: Denver (1-10), 2021: Miami; 2022: LAC; 2023: Miami (1-14), 2024: LAC; 2024: Houston (1-14); 2026: LAC; 2026: Houston (1-4)
                    Last edited by can't teach wingspan; Thu Jul 11, 2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Both the Heat and Detroit miss out on Westbrook. Looks like the low seeds in East playoffs will be scrapping against each other

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Crazy! West & Harden!
                        No other player will even get a sniff of the ball lol

Comment

• If I'm Chris Paul, I'm not purchasing any Thunder gear for a bit yet.

Comment

• If you told me 7 years ago that Kloe will get a ring before Chris Paul...

Comment

• I legit feel bad for CP3 man...

Comment

• Holy shit, that Westbrook trade has got me so fucking hyped, I wish I wasn't at work right now hahaha. So many fascinating plot points to follow!

1. Westbrook and Harden playing together again! Besides the obvious reunion story, these are two of the most ball dominant players in the league, who both won MVPs off of individual usage rates the likes of which we've never seen before. How the hell are they going to play off each other?

2. Westbrook in a Mike D'Antoni offence? How does he fit in with an all-threes-all-the-time gameplan?

3. With the George, Westbrook and Grant trades, OKC has added eight first round picks and four pick swaps between 2020 and 2026, on top of all of their own picks. That is absolutely ludicrous! No one has ever had a pick haul like that, this could be the most audacious rebuild in NBA history. They can also happily take on Paul's contract if they're committing to a full rebuild

4. A Western Conference star stayed in the West. This is awesome purely from a Raptors perspective: Miami is not strengthened, and we can watch this crazy Rockets experiment unfold from the other side of the league

Man, the NBA is awesome
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X