• Kawhi & Paul are gonna have their hands full
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So Paul is stuck in OKC eh?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Kawhi & Paul are gonna have their hands full
        Not gonna lie. I'm gonna love it when they get knocked out....unless it's the LA Lickers .....

Comment

• It is still a copycat league. Everyone who is close going for it after Ujiri and company rolled the dice and won. Going to be a battle of attrition out west.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            So Paul is stuck in OKC eh?
            Not for long I imagine.

Comment

• How many picks did OKC get? Four? This is fucking nuts

Comment

• Steven Adams could be an interesting dude.to try and pick up.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Caron Butler saying that we're not making playoffs without Kawhi pissed me off. Fuck tank. Run it back.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Caron Butler saying that we're not making playoffs without Kawhi pissed me off. Fuck tank. Run it back.
                    that's the main thing that make me want to compete next year. we gotta defend our title. at least if were in the middle of the playoff mix we can still say you gotta beat the champs to be the champs. been like a month and our title is already in the rear view
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Steven Adams could be an interesting dude.to try and pick up.
                      He’d be good in the Celtics. Wherever one wants to trade Marc gasol, Adams is probably also on their radar.

Comment

• The NBA is so broken, the odd thing to me is that the Raptors just gave a blueprint of how to win a championship yet all these teams are just hunting stars to team up together, rather than building a complete team. I truly do trust in MU, we will be back in a short time.

Comment

• If CP gets waived and signs with Lakers I'm going to be so pissed.
                          ​
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            If CP gets waived and signs with Lakers I'm going to be so pissed.
                            ​
                            Dude he’s still owed over $120 million, no one is buying out that contract
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Dude he’s still owed over $120 million, no one is buying out that contract
                              There’s going to be some next level load mgmt though.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                If I'm Chris Paul, I'm not purchasing any Thunder gear for a bit yet.
                                I see two distinct possibilities for CP3: Minnesota (sending back Andrew Wiggins, who they desperately want to move) or Washington (Wall's contract is even worse than CP3's is, and the idea of CP3 and Steven Adams for Wall, Ian Mahinmi and maybe CJ Miles plus a pick or two is probably just what OKC wants).

Comment

Working...
                                X