No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True. As much as I like Norm, he’s no longer the Kawhi whisperer.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Caron Butler saying that we're not making playoffs without Kawhi pissed me off. Fuck tank. Run it back.
      Caron Butler is a F’ing idiot

Comment

Caron Butler saying that we're not making playoffs without Kawhi pissed me off. Fuck tank. Run it back.
        That's the spirit! It's time for another #ProveEm year
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          I'll tell you my personal bar for retiring a Jersey and why your favorite people are disqualified (relax I don't work for MLSE)

Vince Carter - Great, one of the greatest reasons basketball exploded in Canada - Jersey Retirement? No Why? Loyalty, Heart, No Chip

Chris Bosh - Great, one of the greatest reasons basketball exploded in Canada - Jersey Retirement? No Why? Loyalty/joined Super Team, No Chip

DeMar DeRozan - Great, one of the most loyal hard working dudes ever - Jersey Retirement? No Why? No Chip

Kawhi Leonard - Greatest guy to every play for Toronto. Gave me memories that will last a lifetime - Jersey Retirement? No Why? He left

Kyle Lowry - Kicked all kinds of ass. Won a chip and has been the emotional leader of the team for 7 years. Jersey Retirement? Yes
          Bosh should not even be in the discussion. There is absolutely nothing close to a reason to honour him.

Regardless of specific opinions, at least it's worth debating for Vince, DeMar, and Kawhi.

Kyle for sure gets his jersey retired, that one is obvious.

Comment

• Looks like Bradley Beal's era is coming to an end in Washington. Wish Raps had a chance to get him but I think Raps missed a boat on this
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 3rd big prehaps?!

Or we are starting our recruitment of Giannis early and we trying to make him feel comfortable come summer 2021 😁😁

Comment

• we're losing Phil handy to the Lakers Damm.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Looks like Bradley Beal's era is coming to an end in Washington. Wish Raps had a chance to get him but I think Raps missed a boat on this
                  I think we could get him if we wanted. the package would be built around Siakam. but just like I felt at the deadline I don't know if that's a deal I want to do if it costs pascal.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    we're losing Phil handy to the Lakers Damm.
                    that sucks but we were pretty good at development before Handy
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ya, that sucks. I wish we could’ve kept him but it seems like he prefers being with contenders.

Wasnt there a coach coach for the Pels that Nick Nurse wanted but is under contract?

Comment

Looks like Bradley Beal's era is coming to an end in Washington. Wish Raps had a chance to get him but I think Raps missed a boat on this
                        If the Wiz are trying to dump Wall's salary as a condition to get Beal then the Raps are in as good (or better) position than any team to absorb that this year. If Wall actually recovers to 90% of what he was, then that salary can still be traded (e.g. Lakers, Suns,...). Masai has worked miracles with a lot worse. Really hope that Pascal can hold off on the extension until next year and not take the QO - that gives us a lot more flexibility next off-season.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                          Ya, that sucks. I wish we could’ve kept him but it seems like he prefers being with contenders.

Wasnt there a coach coach for the Pels that Nick Nurse wanted but is under contract?
                          With a chip under Nurse and Masai's belt, we can get some quality candidates to replace Handy. He said in Danny's pod that winning was really important to him. Was not surprised at all to see him re-connect with Lebron now that the Lakers are a contender again.

Comment

• I would push hard for Beal. Really good two-way player and he fits with Pascal on the floor and age-wise.

Comment

• Numbers don't seem to say that beal is a two-way player, his impact is on O.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                                Numbers don't seem to say that beal is a two-way player, his impact is on O.
                                The eye test tells me he gives solid effort and he's fundamentally sound on the defensive end. Maybe I'm wrong but we have to take into consideration the bad Wizards teams he has been on, and that he carries such a load offensively.

Comment

Working...
                                X