Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Or maybe we're making Fred a full-time SG?
    Starting to squeeze Powell, OG, SJ, RHJ and Thomas for minutes then... And OMG if Cameron Payne is playing steady minutes off the bench we are going to be quite a bit worse than last season.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lloyd is good?
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Lloyd is good?
        He's a Raptor immortal because of "The Shot".

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Not gonna lie, I'm cheering against Kawhi. I don't want the narrative to be "Kawhi just carries teams to titles" I want the narrative to be "The Toronto Raptors and Kawhi won the title"
          What I want from the Clippers is for Kawhi to be great but they get upset in the playoffs because George/supporting cast chokes
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Hands up all the people who thought Pascal Siakam would even be a starter when he was drafted.

Hands up all the people who 12 months ago thought Siakam would be the 2nd leading scorer on an NBA champion.

Anyone?
            Hands up if you think Pascal Siakam will go down in history as the GOAT. #Extrapolation

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              ??

Pretty soon the Raptors will have enough bodies to field a rec hockey league.

Comment

Lloyd is good?
                Photo bomber of the century

"Mama I told ya one day I'd be on the posters in the bedrooms!"
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Lloyd is good?
                  Probably not good, per se. But probably also not "Cam Payne bad" either.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Probably not good, per se. But probably also not "Cam Payne bad" either.
                    But 2019-20 is gonna be Cam Payne's.. Campaign!!

I dunno I'm trying

Comment

Photo bomber of the century

"Mama I told ya one day I'd be on the posters in the bedrooms!"

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

What I want from the Clippers is for Kawhi to be great but they get upset in the playoffs because George/supporting cast chokes
                        I wouldn't mind if the Clippers weren't as accommodating with load management, the media and fans slander him when he doesn't play big games during the regular season, he finds his friends and family to be leaches always wanting a handout...in essence it would be great if what he's fought for so hard the last few years, the ability to be closer to home turns out to not be as great as what he thought it would be.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I wouldn't mind if the Clippers weren't as accommodating with load management, the media and fans slander him when he doesn't play big games during the regular season, he finds his friends and family to be leaches always wanting a handout...in essence it would be great if what he's fought for so hard the last few years, the ability to be closer to home turns out to not be as great as what he thought it would be.
                          In a perverse way, I think we all hope he has a shitty time lol.

I hope when he orders McDonalds in LA the fries arent fresh. I hope he steps in dog poop, but not the frozen Toronto kind, the soft melty California kind. I hope the roads he picks to drive are forever construction zones. All of it.

Comment

In a perverse way, I think we all hope he has a shitty time lol.

I hope when he orders McDonalds in LA the fries arent fresh. I hope he steps in dog poop, but not the frozen Toronto kind, the soft melty California kind. I hope the roads he picks to drive are forever construction zones. All of it.
                            Hope mosquitos bite the fuck outta him and he'll be like "fuck where this shit came from....oh right"
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Plus he sacraficed $80M in guaranteed money.

Comment

• Former no4 draft pick Dragan Bender has a verbal commitment for a multiyear deal with EuroLeague champions CSKA Moscow and will take it unless there’s an interesting NBA offer for him in the 11th hour, according to Eurohoops sources.
                                https://www.eurohoops.net/en/eurolea...source=Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X