Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Добро пожаловать в ЦСКА, Драган
      так разочарован

Comment

• Ya ne govoryu po Russki.

Comment

• Comment

• I guess Dragen didn't like the low ball offering out there so Masai told him:

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Plus he sacraficed $80M in guaranteed money.
              Yeah, right. Ballmer bucks.

Comment

• Is it just my imagination or has this been the most engaged in the offseason the Republics citizens have ever been?

I mean I haven't been able to take a day off without falling hours behind. The media articles, the podcasts (who has time for podcasts) the endless procession of talking heads and the citizens comments just keep pouring out.

When does the downtime start?????

Comment

• Since the Westbrook trade.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    Is it just my imagination or has this been the most engaged in the offseason the Republics citizens have ever been?

I mean I haven't been able to take a day off without falling hours behind. The media articles, the podcasts (who has time for podcasts) the endless procession of talking heads and the citizens comments just keep pouring out.

When does the downtime start?????
                    Never!!

Really though this run seems to have lit the fire in everyone. I was bummed out for a coupe of days when Kawhi left, but now I'm just excited to see what the hell Masai is going to cook up next.

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post

Never!!

Really though this run seems to have lit the fire in everyone. I was bummed out for a coupe of days when Kawhi left, but now I'm just excited to see what the hell Masai is going to cook up next.
                      Based on the acquisitions this summer, he wants to take that incredible defense from the playoffs and make it a staple of our regular season. Perhaps turn it up a notch.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Based on the acquisitions this summer, he wants to take that incredible defense from the playoffs and make it a staple of our regular season. Perhaps turn it up a notch.
                        I think he is counting on progress from Pascal or at least a continuation of playoff Pascal (and why not, against lower-tier competition in the regular season), and expecting Fred's shooting to continue, Serge's revitalization to continue, Marc to step up on offense after an off-season and training camp of getting him into looking for his offense, OG to have the expected breakout that was interrupted this past season, Matt Thomas to demonstrate the ability to get his and spread the floor, Kyle to once again don his KLOE persona, Norm to show more "Good Norm" than "Bad" and the new acquisitions to play "D" like their careers depended on it, and then get theirs within the flow of the system.

I'm revising my 5th-6th forecast for finish position to 4th-5th. If Masai allows them to play out the string, the coaching and the quality of the players, along with team pride, may allow them to capture home-court advantage in the playoffs. Things would have to go right, but they have a puncher's chance.

Comment

• Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Still a deadly shooter, but will be 39 next playoffs and a black hole on defence. I'll take our Matt Thomas, who will also be deadly from deep, but 14 years younger.

Comment

• ​ESPN’s Brian Windhorst reported the following on Friday:​​​​​​
                              “I’ve heard complaints in the days after the signing. I heard complaints from the Lakers that they got played. I heard complaints from the Raptors that Kawhi came in and asked for the sun, the moon, the stars then left them at the altar.”
                              The implication: Leonard knew all along wasn’t signing with the Lakers, waited a week into free agency so other top free agents would commit elsewhere then announced his decision just to sabotage the Lakers.
                              https://thebiglead.com/2019/07/19/la...ency-clippers/

Comment

• Fuck the Lakers! The audacity of them complaining after pulling the strings of AD behind the scenes and forcing the Pelicans to trade him.

Not to mentioned all the shady stuff they did behind the scenes to recruit Kawhi to them while he was in a Raptors uniform.

Comment

Working...
                                X