Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps signed Oshae Brissett.

Last edited by Hotshot; Sat Jul 20, 2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Raps signed Oshae Brissett.

Come in faith, come on all
      We'll find you if you're 6'8", and 've once held a basketball
      and if you've got game, thou shall make it past the fall

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Come in faith, come on all
        We'll find you if you're 6'8", and 've once held a basketball
        and if you've got game, thou shall make it past the fall
        Nothing wrong with that approach, let the cream rise to the top.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that approach, let the cream rise to the top.
          No doubt. Hard to win the raffle with just one ticket. This guy looks like a less athletic OG but with a better handle.
          Irrelevant fact but he had a highlight youtube video with 19 views. I'm not a youtube connoisseur but I had never seen anything that had less then 20 views before (like, if there's a video of a random cat staring at a window there's usually at least 500 views)...Now that we picked him up though everyone will be looking him up, probably 1,000 views by the time I finish typing this..

Comment

Raps signed Oshae Brissett.

My guess is its a ploy to sell 905 tickets. He performed poorly in summer league.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

My guess is its a ploy to sell 905 tickets. He performed poorly in summer league.
              Brissett is not a name that will put butts in the seats.

As a matter of fact I believe 905 does not bring profit but it is the burden of cost of a having a developmental program and doing business at this level.

Masai sees something in him. Although he performed poorly in summer league, his 3 point shot mechanism wise looked good as his ability in getting easy points in the paint.

If you already have certain tools in your arsenal than the 905 development program is way more above than what you would get in the collegiate level.

Comment

• Tim Duncan is now a coach.. officially hired as an assistant for the Spurs. Poeltl is going to learn a lot.

Comment

• This new era of bold tampering and agents forcing teams to make moves is hurting the league. I'm not shocked the NBA is going to take a look. The next CBA needs to clamp down on these things. The league needs a franchise tag.

​​
                  After hearing concerns from owners and fielding inquiries from top agents over the past several weeks, the NBA has opened an investigation into how free agency operated this summer, multiple league sources told ESPN.

The scope of the investigation is still being determined, but sources say it will likely focus on some of the earliest reported deals on June 30 -- the first day teams and representatives for free agents are technically allowed to speak. League officials are expected to begin scheduling interviews in the coming days as they seek to gather information, sources said. There is no timetable for its completion.
                  https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ss-sources-say

Comment

• This summer, Kawhi Leonard and Paul George appeared to work in tandem on a free agency-trade scenario that got them both to the Los Angeles Clippers. This looked to league observers like a high-profile case of players and their agents creating a transaction involving third-party teams.

The NBA's investigation may not lead to any formal punishments, but the information gathered could trigger rule changes to the free-agency system in the future.

Comment

• Players have too much control now. For the NBA to get any of it back it may require a lock out or something as drastic.

Comment

• The players are making a tonne of money and the players pulling these plays is the 1% at the top. I don't think it would be that difficult to get the franchise tag at the next CBA negotiations. Do we seriously think the 99% not impacted by this are going to be happy dying on that hill so Kawhi, Unibrow and others can strong arm teams and piss off most fans outside of Cali and NY State?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          This new era of bold tampering and agents forcing teams to make moves is hurting the league. I'm not shocked the NBA is going to take a look. The next CBA needs to clamp down on these things. The league needs a franchise tag.

​​
                          https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ss-sources-say
                          Too little too late imo. They had multiple chances ot cut lebron's, Magic's and then Ballmer's tampering off at the knees and failed to do so. Let's be honest, they LOVE lebron and AD being in LA, they LOVE Kawhi and George being in LA, they LOVE Kyrie and Durant being in NY. They'd LOVE Westbrook and Harden being in Miami or the Knicks. They HATED AD with the Pels or Giannis being on the Bucks.....

#$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Too little too late imo. They had multiple chances ot cut lebron's, Magic's and then Ballmer's tampering off at the knees and failed to do so. Let's be honest, they LOVE lebron and AD being in LA, they LOVE Kawhi and George being in LA, they LOVE Kyrie and Durant being in NY. They'd LOVE Westbrook and Harden being in Miami or the Knicks. They HATED AD with the Pels or Giannis being on the Bucks.....

#$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                            I don't see the connection between everyone's honesty in here and your personal theories. I mean toss in some elves and trolls and we're halfway to a new Lord of The Rings fantasy... Unless you have some evidence?

The league isn't there to service a half dozen owners. Or at least I don't think that's the case.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

#$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                              Pretty sure Miami is more of a player-destination than an NBA/owners moneymaker. No?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Pretty sure Miami is more of a player-destination than an NBA/owners moneymaker. No?
                                100% on the bolded.

Comment

Working...
                                X