No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow 3 different positions all in a span of a bit over a year. That Castleberry is sure is a talented guy 😏

Comment

• I like the 1 year big contract extension for Lowry.. but he would have to play ball in 2021 to take a smaller deal. Lowry doesn't seem like a guy that would risk his career over a verbal agreement though. Masai has tried to trade Lowry a couple of times now. He traded his best friend too.

Also Lowry will definitely have a market. Horford just got $110M from Philly. And he's only a couple of months younger than Kyle is (born same year, a few months apart). And Horford got 4 years.. the 4th having a partial guarantee but a decent one. $14.5M if the 76ers don't make the finals from 2020-2022 and $19.5M if they do. And fully guaranteed if they win the chip... which are all likely/possible scenarios.

Plus Horford got paid when the player pool was big in free agency. Lots of big names too. In 2020 the market looks really thin.. which means players will typically get more than what they are worth (like DeMar and Carroll when they got their last contracts from Toronto).

I don't want to pay Kyle $27-28M a year for the next 4 years either.. especially when we need that cap space in 2021. But I don't really think he's going to give us a bargain contract either. Would be shocking if he did.

It's why I wouldn't mind trading Kyle at the deadline. I think there is too big a risk in hoping he will stick around for a cheap deal. Of course I'm not talking to Kyle every other day either so I don't know what's on his mind.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

It's the dog days of summer so I propose we all help Keon pick a new sig.

How about "2019 NBA CHAMPIONS" or "We won a championship all I got was this stupid signature"
        I've basically only taken my 2019 NBA Champions hat off at work and in the shower all summer, so a signature would be a nice addition
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

wow 3 different positions all in a span of a bit over a year. That Castleberry is sure is a talented guy 😏
          After the classless post he made when Kawhi left and he was still under contract to the Raptors, good riddance ....

Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Aug 9, 2019, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• hotshot wrote: View Post

wow 3 different positions all in a span of a bit over a year. That castleberry is sure is a talented guy 😏
            lmao
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

wow 3 different positions all in a span of a bit over a year. That Castleberry is sure is a talented guy 😏
              What a butt sniffer

also seems like Kawhi the type of guy that needs to have his little crew always near by. Introvert/insecurity issues. I guess lebron does similar and hes by no means an introvert.. probably insecure though

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

After the classless post he made when Kawhi left and he was still under contract to the Raptors, good riddance ....
                What did he say?

Comment

Jeremy serves a mean afternoon tea, too.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Jeremy serves a mean afternoon tea, too.
                    He is the only assistant head coach that can take days off whenever he wants and if they have a problem with it than they have to go talk to Kawhi

Seriously what the hell does he know?! People know why he got the job. Do we really think Lou Williams isn't going to say something to him?! "hey dawg listen I know you thinking you are being helpful by trying to tell me how to play and all but we all know why you got this far, so just go and collect the basketballs for me after I shoot and we will be cool"

Comment

• I rewatched the finals game 6 the other day...when the buzzer finally goes off castleberry darts right to kawhi to celebrate. Most assistant coaches would hug the other coaches first before joining the players but castleberry leaps past them all for Kawhi. Clown shoes.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        I rewatched the finals game 6 the other day...when the buzzer finally goes off castleberry darts right to kawhi to celebrate. Most assistant coaches would hug the other coaches first before joining the players but castleberry leaps past them all for Kawhi. Clown shoes.
                        "You did it! You did it! Kawhi, you and I won the championship!"

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

What did he say?
                            Castleberry posted a clippers pic to his IG when Kawhi announced he was signing with them. Castleberry was still a raptors assistant coach at the time. Came across a bit douchy in my view

Comment

What did he say?
                              Just tweeted out a celebration when Kawhi signed with the Clippers. As an employee of the Raptors ....

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Damn, Danny didn't wanna go. Wish we could have kept him but I understand wanting to contend again again, he's 32 and doesn't have time to retool

Comment

Working...
                                X