Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

One player I wanted to see was OG who wasn't there (whom the coach I think mistook for Standly Johnson ).

Davis 3 pointer looked good.

Disappointed not to see Matt Thomas scoring any buckets.

Wonder when this was filmed (had to be at least 2 weeks ago when Loyed was still with the team & Boucher/Brissett haven't reported to team Canada training camp.)
    And he forgot Norm was on the Raptors lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

And he forgot Norm was on the Raptors lol
      But then he left his hand on Norms lower back for an uncomfortably long time ... so that made up for it.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Who is the guy that looks like a shorter Jimmy Butler in the video?
        Gerry Blakes, plays in Germany.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

he has posted some stuff to his own insta... but i think he is doing his own work outside of the rico runs. Don't worry about OG. I think he will be very good next year.
          Has he? I swear he never posts on his IG. But either way I'm not worried about him.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• the mid thread counselling session was a good read
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I'd bet your definition of "unpredictable" is different from others who might have been your friends. Would they say "unreliable,
              undependable, untrustworthy, irresponsible, reckless"?
              I'd bet your definition of helpful is different from others who might pretend to be your friends. Would they call you "presumptuous, snide, arrogant, and kind of a dick"?

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

So what would you do with a guy like me? Everyone says I am super nice but unpredictable and I have no friends for real

This is not raptors related but very curious about your response
                I'll be your friend Kawhisexual. Just don't make me watch too many Bruno highlights, one mixtape per week max.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I'd bet your definition of helpful is different from others who might pretend to be your friends. Would they call you "presumptuous, snide, arrogant, and kind of a dick"?
                  Sometimes. Why do you ask?

PS
                  I think I was probably very helpful to him and brought on some serious introspection. Maybe not....

You?
                  Just decided to be a troll.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I'll be your friend Kawhisexual. Just don't make me watch too many Bruno highlights, one mixtape per week max.
                    lmao!! I died @ the bruno comment xDD

and yay!! I finally have a friend!!

Comment

Thank you that you don't appear to have taken my comments with offense. Cheers.

Comment

You’re part of the republic —
                        you’ve got a whole community of friends here.
                        And nary a one of us is a loser...

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

he has posted some stuff to his own insta... but i think he is doing his own work outside of the rico runs. Don't worry about OG. I think he will be very good next year.
                          Actually after rewatching that video you can spot OG sitting on the bench underneath the basket as well as Nick Nurse.

So OG in fact was there and Rico Hines didn't make a mistake except forgetting Norm.
                          Last edited by Hotshot; Mon Aug 12, 2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Actually after rewatching that video you can spot OG sitting on the bench underneath the basket as well as Nick Nurse.

So OG in fact was there and Rico Hines didn't make a mistake except forgetting Norm.
                            The mistake was putting his hand on Norm’s hip for a full two minutes while he gives his same “work on your shit, lets play from the elbows” speech that he gives at the beginning AND end of every session.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

You’re part of the republic —
                              you’ve got a whole community of friends here.
                              And nary a one of us is a loser...

This is the correct answer.

**Insert Randy Newman singing "You've Got a Friend in Me".**

Comment

• Report: Clippers interested in signing Kawhi Leonard’s ex-Raptors teammate Jodie Meeks.

I wouldn't have minded seeing him back here ....

Comment

Working...
                                X