No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn... I feel bad for the guy. I remember when we really wanted to trade for him a while back.

Comment

• Tore his Achilles, quad, and ACL within two years all on the same leg.

Comment

• Wow terrible news. He took another short term contract with the Lakers. Sucks that he couldn't get a bigger deal this summer when lots of teams had cap space as well.

Hopefully he bounces back.

Comment

• Funny how karma works. I never wish injury upon anybody, but it looks like Cousins isn't going to get the easy path to redemption and respect that he seeks.

Comment

• That sucks, I feel bad for him. This reminds me of Greg Oden continually getting injured.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Tore his Achilles, quad, and ACL within two years all on the same leg.
              Yikes

Comment

• TMZ is on it lol

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  TMZ is on it lol

Wow a simple pickup game where he was just rolling to the basket strong and boom. Career might be over. Left over 100 millions on the table because of bad attitude.

Comment

• That sucks. I feel bad for Boogie.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        "if you lose/don't play well, you gotta sit"

What ever happened to "if you lose, you gotta do laps"

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

"if you lose/don't play well, you gotta sit"

What ever happened to "if you lose, you gotta do laps"
                          If you make John Lucas look like a CP3 in his prime on defense..you ain't getting many minutes on the Raptors.

Comment

OK I only watched 6 minutes but DeMar and I know they're probably gassed and this is only Summer League but really: no moves, jump shot jump shot jump shot and constantly getting beat on D lol
                            Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Aug 17, 2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

If you make John Lucas look like a CP3 in his prime on defense..you ain't getting many minutes on the Raptors.
                              LOL right! And that was all Matt Thomas. If thats the kinda defence he's gonna play he's getting very few minutes if any lol
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Boogie goes down and boom! Report: Lakers interested in acquiring Dwight Howard

Marriages made in heaven lol

Comment

Working...
                                X