• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Howard's career trajectory has been wild
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Man, Howard's career trajectory has been wild
      His early years remind me alittle bit of Embiid, nasty load to work against and always had fun on the court. Howard was a straight up physical force for awhile. Downhill for years now tho and really should consider retiring imo

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Tore his Achilles, quad, and ACL within two years all on the same leg.
        Yea i dont think it's a coincidence. he should have shut it down after the quad injury in the playoffs. He rushed back and sure enough their goes the ACL. For a big guy like that once you compromise one side of your body like that with the Achilles tear you really have to make sure you rehab correctly and come back when your really 100%.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Yea i dont think it's a coincidence. he should have shut it down after the quad injury in the playoffs. He rushed back and sure enough their goes the ACL. For a big guy like that once you compromise one side of your body like that with the Achilles tear you really have to make sure you rehab correctly and come back when your really 100%.
          Agreed. And even though he was on the Lakers now...golden state had Durant, Klay, Cousins all come back from injuries prematurely that may have led to them hurting themselves worse.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

golden state had Durant, Klay, Cousins all come back from injuries prematurely that may have led to them hurting themselves worse.
            Those were the desperate death-throws of a once great dynasty, gone extinct at our very hands.

For the next 10 months, as brief as they may be, we have entered the Jurassic period.

Comment

• Guys, we've been fans for a while, we surely know better than to judge anything off those summer runs, let alone defence which literally not a single player puts even a modicum of effort into (also a reason not to judge offence either). Please don't do this.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Guys, we've been fans for a while, we surely know better than to judge anything off those summer runs, let alone defence which literally not a single player puts even a modicum of effort into (also a reason not to judge offence either). Please don't do this.
                Where's the fun in not judging and second guessing everything during the Summer doldrums? It's what fans do

Comment

Guys, we've been fans for a while, we surely know better than to judge anything off those summer runs, let alone defence which literally not a single player puts even a modicum of effort into (also a reason not to judge offence either). Please don't do this.
                  Sorry Dan I'll do better lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Summer doldrums?
                    I thought you said my name for a second there.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I thought you said my name for a second there.

Comment

just to piggy back on what Dan said. Don't over evaluate this summer shit
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

just to piggy back on what Dan said. Don't over evaluate this summer shit
                          Also confirming why Booker will always be a net negative
                          Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Tue Aug 20, 2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Someone is ready to be the number 1 option:

Last edited by Joey; Tue Aug 20, 2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Someone is ready to be the number 1 option:

Can we just pay Rico Hines to be one of our Assistants already? The man has done so much. Lol

The Dirk fade is a nice surprise. Would love to see that development into a consistent weapon.

Looks like he's setting himself up to be taking Kawhi's shots/spots. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Can we just pay Rico Hines to be one of our Assistants already? The man has done so much. Lol

The Dirk fade is a nice surprise. Would love to see that development into a consistent weapon.

Looks like he's setting himself up to be taking Kawhi's shots/spots. Lol
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X