No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gosh regular season is 2 full months away folks. Two whole months. I tried to watch baseball once, but failed...I just couldn't...60 days...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

He forgot "stand up comedian"
      Bargnani made $70 million dollars in the NBA based solely on his "potential" and laughed all the way to the bank.

Probably should thank Dirk, cause if he never existed, Bargnani would have been just another low first round drafted Euro that would have been out of the league in 4 or 5 years.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
        Gosh regular season is 2 full months away folks. Two whole months. I tried to watch baseball once, but failed...I just couldn't...60 days...

Rewatching playoff run, its beautiful.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
          Gosh regular season is 2 full months away folks. Two whole months. I tried to watch baseball once, but failed...I just couldn't...60 days...

Jays were a great filler in 2015 and 2016. TV is awful right now. I'm forced to go outdoors and/or be productive.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Rockets not getting a lot of love as contenders, even with two MVPs and a good track record over the last few years. Will be interesting to watch.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Rockets not getting a lot of love as contenders, even with two MVPs and a good track record over the last few years. Will be interesting to watch.
              This site is giving them the 2nd best odds of winning it all ... but they also give the 76ers the top odds, so make of that what you will ... Lol
              https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...a-predictions/

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

This site is giving them the 2nd best odds of winning it all ... but they also give the 76ers the top odds, so make of that what you will ... Lol
                https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...a-predictions/
                I just like seeing the Clippers down the list where they belong!

Comment

• Since this offseason is soooo boring... guys, what do you think, what statline will JV have against Canada in world cup?

Comment

Rockets not getting a lot of love as contenders, even with two MVPs and a good track record over the last few years. Will be interesting to watch.
                    It will be interesting to watch...harden can fit in any lineup. Westbrook? Not so much.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

They're either going to absolutely dominate .... or implode. As with the Raps last year, the Rockets regular season means nothing and the playoffs will determine everything. They'll be a really fun team to watch though

Comment

• I definitely tired of watching Russ in OKC, curious to see what the new environment sparks - for him and for me.

Comment

• Dwight Howard to the Lakers

Comment

I definitely tired of watching Russ in OKC, curious to see what the new environment sparks - for him and for me.
                            I predict a cabal and lots of locker room drama ahead.

Probably the coach will lose his job half way.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Dwight Howard to the Lakers
                              Hot take: It will not end well.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Hot take: It will not end well.
                                Rondo, Bradley, Green, Dudley, James, Davis, Howard, McGee...they could put together a heck of a scary defense with the personnel they have.

Comment

Working...
                                X