Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball...rcus-1.5277934

Durant really needs to go away for a year and stop trying to remain relelvant

Comment

• Man the amount or fringe rotation guys in the same size and age range we brought in this off season is staggering. Masai clearly has a strategy here of finding some diamonds in the rough in Pascal, OG and Fred's age range

when you buy enough tickets maybe you win the lottery. Or at least some consolation prizes. Weve seen how good of a drafter he is. This year is an interesting to see how good his pro scouting his. I've lost count how many guys we have coming to camp this year that were basically tossed away by their old team in their early 20s
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tell you what if this Taylor fella is competing to take away Payne's spot, I'm already rooting for him from the getgo

Comment

• Just a reminder, Raptors training camp opens in Quebec City at Laval University on September 29th, with an open practice scheduled for October 3rd.

"Montrealer Chris Boucher, the only Canadian player in the Raptors regular lineup, said he looked forward to spending a few more days in Quebec.

'I found out this morning, and of course I was excited," Boucher said Wednesday from Las Vegas, where he's playing in the NBA summer leagues. "It's more time for me with my family.'

Based on the response to pre-season games played in Montreal in recent years, Boucher said he thinks Quebec City public will welcome his team with enthusiasm.

'It's become a tradition to play in different parts of the country, and I hope it will open the eyes of decision-makers to the fact that there are people who love basketball in Canada and Quebec,' Boucher said.

In addition to Boucher, the Raptors' lineup features two other French-speaking players, Cameroonian Pascal Siakam and Congolese Serge Ibaka."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...city-1.5207491

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bit of nightlife activity going on during the camp. I would think Chris will be a happy host looking forward to showing off his hometown.

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...tiabank-arena/
            Raptors Media Day set for Sept. 28 at Scotiabank Arena

Comment

• This is hilarious.. hope the bid goes through!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                This is hilarious.. hope the bid goes through!

What's BangBros??

Naaah just kidding, that would be hilarious.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

What's BangBros??

Naaah just kidding, that would be hilarious.
                  Check out their company website, they have a lot of good things coming.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Don't really have any time for Chris Boucher. Sorry not sorry. Don't really give a shit that he's Canadian.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Don't really have any time for Chris Boucher. Sorry not sorry. Don't really give a shit that he's Canadian.
                      How about being the G-League MVP?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

How about being the G-League MVP?
                        Nope. Wouldn't mind if they cut him.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The offseason is so short when you're the champs I love it
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• There are a very few Canadian players that I respect in this league. Boucher is definitely not one of them.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Nope. Wouldn't mind if they cut him.
                              I kind of think they will. He's definitely one of the candidates (it's him, Miller or Payne, IMO, and as much as I despise Payne's game, positionally we need the latter two more than Boucher).
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Check out their company website, they have a lot of good things coming.
                                No way in hell I'm BangBros in my search history

Comment

Working...
                                X