Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Just being uninformed would be one thing. These guys could easily pass on the questions and answer basketball questions. I'd have no issue with that. But the number of people who have spoken out, not off the cuff but with time to think about it, and essentially sided with the Chinese government (aka the money)...it is a bit surprising. I thought there'd be more Kanters.
    Only Kanter has nothing else to lose, he's always been I don't give a duck type of guy.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
      I hate politics in sports, but is everyone in the world this naive? We are talking MULTI-BILLION dollars here. People in USA (and canada) murder people for a couple bucks.

Also lets look at this psychologically - Lebron James goes to China and is loved and revered. He grew up in the USA where african americans had to struggle and face much struggle. Why the fuck would Lebron support Hong Kong and not speak up about the problems of USA? Hes not being a hypocrite, but I don't think he can sympathize with the people of Hong Kong and go against a country that loves him.

BTW its so easy to talk about human rights. I see everyone is going nuts over China, but they only found out about this last week.
      China runs actual concentration camps where they torture and murder people. The NBA has a training camp in the same province where a million Uighurs are imprisoned. It's like MLB having spring training outside Auschwitz in 1942 cause the Nazis promised to build the Yankees a great field and the Germans loved Ted Williams.

No one is naïve. Everyone knows why Disney, Nike and the NBA and other companies bend the knee to the Chinese. Money. That doesn't make it right.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Only Kanter has nothing else to lose, he's always been I don't give a duck type of guy.
        ^^^ Bruh... Do yourself a favour. Read up on Kanter.

Last edited by golden; Wed Oct 16, 2019, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

^^^ Bruh... Do yourself a favour. Read up on Kanter.

I do read up on him every week as something Kanter related happens that often. Does what I said contradicts the stuff you're sharing or is there miscommunication here?

Comment

I do read up on him every week as something Kanter related happens that often. Does what I said contradicts the stuff you're sharing or is there miscommunication here?
            Ahh.... I see it now. The way you wrote it could be taken in a different way.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Ahh.... I see it now. The way you wrote it could be taken in a different way.
              One could I say Kanter is an "I dont give a fuck type guy", or you could say he gives a shit ton of fucks. Sometimes almost too many fucks, until the fucks he gives almost fuck him.

But if you don't give a fuck, and he doesn't give a fuck, and she doesn't give a fuck, then who do you expect to do the fuck giving for those that need a fuck given?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

One could I say Kanter is an "I dont give a fuck type guy", or you could say he gives a shit ton of fucks. Sometimes almost too many fucks, until the fucks he gives almost fuck him.

But if you don't give a fuck, and he doesn't give a fuck, and she doesn't give a fuck, then who do you expect to do the fuck giving for those that need a fuck given?
                WTF?

Pre-season is too long.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

No, I agree with you completelly man, you know, exactly what I said, exactly what I said man. You know what I'm saying man.
                  Last edited by RandomGuy; Wed Oct 16, 2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

No, I agree with you completelly man, you know, exactly what I said, exactly what I said man. You know what I'm saying man.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Laura Ingraham: Shut up and dribble.
                      LeBron: I'm not going to shut up and dribble. Who do u think you are? I'm more than an athlete.

China: Shut up and dribble.
                      LeBron: Yes sir, i'm sorry sir.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Laura Ingraham: Shut up and dribble.
                        LeBron: I'm not going to shut up and dribble. Who do u think you are? I'm more than an athlete.

China: Shut up and dribble.
                        LeBron: Yes sir, i'm sorry sir.
                        Ha, that's fair.

Comment

• Beal signed an extension, can't be traded this year now:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Beal signed an extension, can't be traded this year now:

If we can't land a truly elite player to play alongside Siakam, it would have been great to land a Beal....proof they don't all aspire to LA or NY

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

If we can't land a truly elite player to play alongside Siakam, it would have been great to land a Beal....proof they don't all aspire to LA or NY
                              All the players and agents are sh*tting their pants because of the potential cap drop due to the China fallout. Every player who is eligible wants to get a good deal done NOW. Kings and Celtics are trying to take advantage of that desperation by lowballing Brown and Hield.

Comment

• Good for Beal, he obviously likes it in Washington and got a big payday. Also gives the Wizards a little more breathing room by quieting the circling sharks for a bit lol
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X