No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors have signed and waived Tyler Ennis, enabling him to play with the 905 this season to rehab a fractured right tibia

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Raptors have signed and waived Tyler Ennis, enabling him to play with the 905 this season to rehab a fractured right tibia
      He was the guy Masai wanted in 2014, and ended up with Bruno instead. Finally got his guy

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Raptors have signed and waived Tyler Ennis, enabling him to play with the 905 this season to rehab a fractured right tibia
        I’ll take a broken-legged Ennis over Cameron Payne any day.

Welcome home Tyler.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

He was the guy Masai wanted in 2014, and ended up with Bruno instead. Finally got his guy
          Masai what a guy. Never gives up on a guy
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Masai what a guy. Never gives up on a guy
            I mean, unless it’s on the road to a chip...

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Damn, that's a bargain. If Buddy was on the Raptors, he could have received the " < insert description > player on a championship team" premium. No wonder more players are choosing Klutch Sports/Rich Paul and their sleazeball tactics to represent them.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Damn, that's a bargain. If Buddy was on the Raptors, he could have received the " < insert description > player on a championship team" premium. No wonder more players are choosing Klutch Sports/Rich Paul and their sleazeball tactics to represent them.
                  Siakam's deal is a bigger bargain. He's a far better player than Hield.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Idk I may be in the minority here but to me Buddy’s comp if he steps up his defense is Eric Gordon on a really good team. Thats a really good player, but a third option on a contender. Makes that a fine deal, but not really a bargain. Still a good deal for Sacto, they need to retain talent.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Idk I may be in the minority here but to me Buddy’s comp if he steps up his defense is Eric Gordon on a really good team. Thats a really good player, but a third option on a contender. Makes that a fine deal, but not really a bargain. Still a good deal for Sacto, they need to retain talent.
                      The comp I had in mind is closer to Beal, with better size but not as pure of a scorer. A really interesting complimentary player to put around Siakam I would think.

Comment

• Hield has better size than Beal?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Hield has better size than Beal?
                          I believe so, unless the site I looked at was inaccurate. Beal 6' 3", 203lbs/Heild 6'4", 220 lbs.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I believe so, unless the site I looked at was inaccurate. Beal 6' 3", 203lbs/Heild 6'4", 220 lbs.
                            Pretty sure Beal's confirmed/official height is 6'5.

Comment

• Weren't we revealing all the players actual heights this year? What ever came of that
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Weren't we revealing all the players actual heights this year? What ever came of that
                                its out there.. all new heights are taken in socks
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X