No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beals younger then hield to. He age used to be listed 2 years younger then he actually is.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Buddy, Sabonis, Brown and Murray all got extensions today. Brown's makes me feel way better about Siakam's. Brown's contract was all on potential. Ainge looks like a dope there. Sabonis and the Pacers got a good deal, but they'll have to move him or Turner soon I think. Murray's deal was great, but he was hurt all of last year. Bonus for SA there. Love the Buddy deal for the Kings. They got a great deal for a guy threatening to leave in the summer. Wonder what happens to Bogdonovich now? So Vlad's actually a pretty good GM eh? Who would have thought?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Weren't we revealing all the players actual heights this year? What ever came of that

Comment

• $115 million for Jaylen Brown? Damn. Means Tatum is definitely is getting a max when he's up for a new contract, which will put Boston in an interesting salary situation...
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Ha the older vets are all carrying a couple championship pounds.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Ha the older vets are all carrying a couple championship pounds.
              Is it surprising that 6 foot Lowry weighs more than 6'11" Boucher?

Comment

• Well technically this is everything 2020 offseason...

So...does this make us the new Clippers? (I guess we were Clippers East for a while). When do we start sending Sergio Scariolo down to Bucks games?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Damn, colour me shocked that Fred stayed above the 6' mark, even as Kyle dropped. Fred is def shorter than Kyle, but maybe its 6'1/4" vs 5'3/4" lol
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Well technically this is everything 2020 offseason...

So...does this make us the new Clippers? (I guess we were Clippers East for a while). When do we start sending Sergio Scariolo down to Bucks games?
                    On the Giannis recruitment front, I wonder how the whole Raptors-Bucks rivalry affects it all. If we continue to beat them over the next 2 seasons, will Giannis be concerned about "pulling a Durant", and joining the team that was always beating the Bucks? And if we don't beat them and the Bucks do well, will he have any incentive to leave?

We obviously should try to beat whatever team is in front of us, but for that reason I sometimes feel it would be best if the Bucks kept losing over the next 2 yrs but at the hands of Philly or some other team as opposed to us.

Comment

• Curry broke his hand. First off - get well soon. Second - dammit, GS is going to get a top 3 pick or something out of this season then come back next year. This is 100% a Spurs/Robinson/Duncan situation.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Curry broke his hand. First off - get well soon. Second - dammit, GS is going to get a top 3 pick or something out of this season then come back next year. This is 100% a Spurs/Robinson/Duncan situation.
                        And then they will trade that top 3 pick + D'Angelo Russell for a legit superstar. Giannis... gulp. I effin' hate those smirky Warriors.

Comment

Curry broke his hand. First off - get well soon. Second - dammit, GS is going to get a top 3 pick or something out of this season then come back next year. This is 100% a Spurs/Robinson/Duncan situation.
                          Funny. I was thinking, just a couple of days ago, about Golden State with their slow start and the Spurs/Robinson/Duncan draft. I was idly wondering if GS would sink if they had a significant injury. I would say Curry with a broken hand is a significant injury. Does this remove them from "waived veteran player looking to pursue a late playoff run" territory? Toronto may wind up being a more desireable destination for a waiver wire player than GS. Maybe the Champs do run it back.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

On the Giannis recruitment front, I wonder how the whole Raptors-Bucks rivalry affects it all. If we continue to beat them over the next 2 seasons, will Giannis be concerned about "pulling a Durant", and joining the team that was always beating the Bucks? And if we don't beat them and the Bucks do well, will he have any incentive to leave?

We obviously should try to beat whatever team is in front of us, but for that reason I sometimes feel it would be best if the Bucks kept losing over the next 2 yrs but at the hands of Philly or some other team as opposed to us.
                            Meh... I still want to meet them in the playoffs and beat them... this year, next year... every year. If he comes, he comes. If he doesn't, he doesn't. (For the record, I want Giannis to be a Raptor). Really, no one is going to know what he's going to do other than Giannis. And besides... that decision isn't for another 609 days.

Comment

• don't think GS has a 1st round pick this year, i remember they traded it. Could be wrong

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

And then they will trade that top 3 pick + D'Angelo Russell for a legit superstar. Giannis... gulp. I effin' hate those smirky Warriors.
                                I think Bud would rather lose the asset for nothing than got something back. It was what happened in Atlanta when Horford, Carroll and Millsap left. Of course not the same front office so who knows.

Yeah GSW has a really good situation right now. Their only problem will be Draymond this year. That guy seems like a big baby. I could see them trading him now and not having to deal with his shit in a lost year.

Comment

Working...
                                X