No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose watching Zinger return to MSG? I think this might be the game were Kristaps finally gets it going see him going for 30+
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      Whose watching Zinger return to MSG? I think this might be the game were Kristaps finally gets it going see him going for 30+
      Watching it a bit - it's hard to get a read on the Mavs, because, you know, the Knicks.. but they should be a good rebounding team, with a lot of front-court height. Might be a challenge for the Mavs to cope with a team that runs a lot in transition

Comment

• Carmelo to Portland! Raptors broke their spirits!

Comment

• Peak desperation move. Congrats boys
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
            Carmelo to Portland! Raptors broke their spirits!
            Kawhi is gone but the Raps still breaking teams.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Clippers 0-3 when Kawhi load manages

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Clippers 0-3 when Kawhi load manages
                Clippers fans probably losing their minds. Even PG debut didnt move the needle . The reality seems like the Clippers without Kawhi are still below 50 win team.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Clippers fans probably losing their minds. Even PG debut didnt move the needle . The reality seems like the Clippers without Kawhi are still below 50 win team.
                  It was against the pelicans that had no Zion, no Ball, no Hart, no Okafor and no Ingram.... so yeah a terrible loss

Comment

• Barkley calling out the Denver "soft" Nuggets.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Barkley calling out the Denver "soft" Nuggets.
                      annnnnnnd they win. got a little ahead of yourself with the nuggets hate. Next time make sure the games over

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Kawhi is gone but the Raps still breaking teams.
                        Kawhi is gone but he left something incredibly valuable that maybe five teams in the league possess.

Comment

• Realsports.ca has the fan rings again, I shouldn't have given them a real phone number in the checkout (required field) but I did and have been getting telemarketing calls every couple hours since. I was getting no spam calls on this phone before that. Anyone else have this problem? Pain in the ass.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Realsports.ca has the fan rings again, I shouldn't have given them a real phone number in the checkout (required field) but I did and have been getting telemarketing calls every couple hours since. I was getting no spam calls on this phone before that. Anyone else have this problem? Pain in the ass.
                            Do you have a link to just the ring? I see a shirt/ring combo, but I already own the shirt, and I don't need another.

Comment

Realsports.ca has the fan rings again, I shouldn't have given them a real phone number in the checkout (required field) but I did and have been getting telemarketing calls every couple hours since. I was getting no spam calls on this phone before that. Anyone else have this problem? Pain in the ass.
                              I'm buying a ring and sending it to JV.....

Comment

• Biz is back on the market this summer. I wonder how much he'll cost? He would be a nice addition if he comes cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X