Everything 2019 Offseason!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury
    started a topic Everything 2019 Offseason!

Everything 2019 Offseason!

We did it! Let's enjoy this one!

Kawhi stay!

• Apollo
    replied
    Biz is back on the market this summer. I wonder how much he'll cost? He would be a nice addition if he comes cheap.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Realsports.ca has the fan rings again, I shouldn't have given them a real phone number in the checkout (required field) but I did and have been getting telemarketing calls every couple hours since. I was getting no spam calls on this phone before that. Anyone else have this problem? Pain in the ass.
    I'm buying a ring and sending it to JV.....

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Realsports.ca has the fan rings again, I shouldn't have given them a real phone number in the checkout (required field) but I did and have been getting telemarketing calls every couple hours since. I was getting no spam calls on this phone before that. Anyone else have this problem? Pain in the ass.
    Do you have a link to just the ring? I see a shirt/ring combo, but I already own the shirt, and I don't need another.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Kawhi is gone but the Raps still breaking teams.
    Kawhi is gone but he left something incredibly valuable that maybe five teams in the league possess.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Barkley calling out the Denver "soft" Nuggets.
    annnnnnnd they win. got a little ahead of yourself with the nuggets hate. Next time make sure the games over

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Barkley calling out the Denver "soft" Nuggets.

Leave a comment:

• nba_4_life
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

Clippers fans probably losing their minds. Even PG debut didnt move the needle . The reality seems like the Clippers without Kawhi are still below 50 win team.
    It was against the pelicans that had no Zion, no Ball, no Hart, no Okafor and no Ingram.... so yeah a terrible loss

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Clippers 0-3 when Kawhi load manages
    Clippers fans probably losing their minds. Even PG debut didnt move the needle . The reality seems like the Clippers without Kawhi are still below 50 win team.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Clippers 0-3 when Kawhi load manages

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Carmelo to Portland! Raptors broke their spirits!
    Kawhi is gone but the Raps still breaking teams.

Leave a comment:

replied

Peak desperation move. Congrats boys

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    Carmelo to Portland! Raptors broke their spirits!

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Whose watching Zinger return to MSG? I think this might be the game were Kristaps finally gets it going see him going for 30+
    Watching it a bit - it's hard to get a read on the Mavs, because, you know, the Knicks.. but they should be a good rebounding team, with a lot of front-court height. Might be a challenge for the Mavs to cope with a team that runs a lot in transition

Leave a comment:

Working...
X