X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    LAC doesn't have a playmaker, and is thin in rim protection. It may not matter.. they have loads of talent.. but those are the things that will keep them from being dominant all through the year.
    What I'm curious to see @ LAC is the pointguard - Kawhi dynamic on the floor. He'll be going from working with prime Tony Parker and Kyle Lowry (both very high basketball IQ point guards), to Patrick Beverly. May not matter on this positionless basketball era, but I'm looking forward to see it.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    2Pat had a wedding in Toronto this weekend.. a lot of our boys were in attendance.

Lowry looking a bit pudgy again.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    LAC doesn't have a playmaker, and is thin in rim protection. It may not matter.. they have loads of talent.. but those are the things that will keep them from being dominant all through the year.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

The huge question mark for the 2 LA teams is if they get to the playoffs healthy. All 4 superstars there are prime candidates for serious load management this season with pretty significant recent injury histories. Both of those teams are overrated as far as depth goes imho. Lakers filled out the roster with a bunch of over the hill guys who want to coast in the regular season themselves and Clippers have almost no depth outside of their starters.
    Disagree. Lou will still there, you got 90 pts right there with Kawhi and pg. Harrell had a breakout year 17 ppg, Landry shamet had a good campaign and is only 21. Beverly can guard the other teams best player most nights, that's 3 A+ defenders in the starting lineup.

When the playoffs start this is the scariest group in the nba 1 thru 8 hands down.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Tthe Lakers experiment will be interesting. Lots of clown show opportunities. They have some good locker room guys (Danny, Dudley) with some that aren't (Dwight, Rondo). Kidd as an assistant coach will be wild. And of course everything goes through Lebron.

Would love to see how it all unfolds. I'm sort of expecting a good year from them. Not sure why.. but I think the experiment will work this time around. If Lebron makes the playoffs, he's an extremely tough out. We've seen it in Cleveland over and over and over again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X