Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Questions and Answers.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    When can teams begin to contact players, or the agents of players, who will be free agents on July 1st?

    Comment


    • #77
      caccia wrote: View Post
      When can teams begin to contact players, or the agents of players, who will be free agents on July 1st?
      July 1st, 00:00

      Comment


      • #78
        Thanks. It must be nerve-wracking to wait through the rest of the playoffs, then wait a few more weeks, and then...hope the phone rings.

        Comment


        • #79
          rocwell wrote: View Post
          July 1st, 00:00
          Correct, with the exception of your own free agents, who you can always talk to.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • #80
            can you package people that are signed and traded for example...could we sign both Amir and Lou for 15 million combined and then ship them out for one person who makes 15?
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

            Comment


            • #81
              thead wrote: View Post
              can you package people that are signed and traded for example...could we sign both Amir and Lou for 15 million combined and then ship them out for one person who makes 15?
              Yep.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • #82
                Can anyone tell me a good pair of headphones to buy? Preferably something durable that'll stay on me while I run?

                Im leaning towards the JayBirds BlueBuds or the Bose Soundsports... anyone have personal experience with either? If you have any other recommendations please let me know!

                Comment


                • #83
                  kaylajazzjennings wrote: View Post
                  Can anyone tell me a good pair of headphones to buy? Preferably something durable that'll stay on me while I run?

                  Im leaning towards the JayBirds BlueBuds or the Bose Soundsports... anyone have personal experience with either? If you have any other recommendations please let me know!
                  Buy snakephones mate. Quality sound.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    kaylajazzjennings wrote: View Post
                    Can anyone tell me a good pair of headphones to buy? Preferably something durable that'll stay on me while I run?

                    Im leaning towards the JayBirds BlueBuds or the Bose Soundsports... anyone have personal experience with either? If you have any other recommendations please let me know!
                    I just bought the monster inspirations that are 350 regular price for 90 bucks. It pays off to work at an electronic store aha.

                    Amazing headphones but not really ones to run with since they're big and over the ear

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Buy snakephones mate. Quality sound.

                      lol snakephones.. i like.


                      Yea the inspirations are nice but a tad bit expensive for me unfortunately not eveeryones got the hookup
                      Plus I think I need somethin a little more light weight. They bluebuds seem to be rated highly here pricenfees.com/best-bluetooth-headphones-for-running I think i might just stick with those.. they aren't too expensive and they seem to be good for movement.

                      Plus, im worried the snakephones might get in the way while im running. haha

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        main page going to look like from now on? i like it. didn't think we needed such big article links before.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Who is the more polarizing sports figure in Toronto: DeMar or Phaneuf?
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            Who is the more polarizing sports figure in Toronto: DeMar or Phaneuf?
                            Dion! If only because more of the media and people's attentions are on the Leafs
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              Dion! If only because more of the media and people's attentions are on the Leafs
                              Demar, Phaneuff isn't polarizing he sucks

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                Who is the more polarizing sports figure in Toronto: DeMar or Phaneuf?
                                Celine!
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X