• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaylajazzjennings
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Buy snakephones mate. Quality sound.

lol snakephones.. i like.

Yea the inspirations are nice but a tad bit expensive for me unfortunately not eveeryones got the hookup
    Plus I think I need somethin a little more light weight. They bluebuds seem to be rated highly here pricenfees.com/best-bluetooth-headphones-for-running I think i might just stick with those.. they aren't too expensive and they seem to be good for movement.

Plus, im worried the snakephones might get in the way while im running. haha

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    kaylajazzjennings wrote: View Post
    Can anyone tell me a good pair of headphones to buy? Preferably something durable that'll stay on me while I run?

Im leaning towards the JayBirds BlueBuds or the Bose Soundsports... anyone have personal experience with either? If you have any other recommendations please let me know!
    I just bought the monster inspirations that are 350 regular price for 90 bucks. It pays off to work at an electronic store aha.

Amazing headphones but not really ones to run with since they're big and over the ear

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    kaylajazzjennings wrote: View Post
    Can anyone tell me a good pair of headphones to buy? Preferably something durable that'll stay on me while I run?

Im leaning towards the JayBirds BlueBuds or the Bose Soundsports... anyone have personal experience with either? If you have any other recommendations please let me know!
    Buy snakephones mate. Quality sound.

Leave a comment:

• kaylajazzjennings
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    can you package people that are signed and traded for example...could we sign both Amir and Lou for 15 million combined and then ship them out for one person who makes 15?
    Yep.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    can you package people that are signed and traded for example...could we sign both Amir and Lou for 15 million combined and then ship them out for one person who makes 15?

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    July 1st, 00:00
    Correct, with the exception of your own free agents, who you can always talk to.

Leave a comment:

• caccia
    replied
    Thanks. It must be nerve-wracking to wait through the rest of the playoffs, then wait a few more weeks, and then...hope the phone rings.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    caccia wrote: View Post
    When can teams begin to contact players, or the agents of players, who will be free agents on July 1st?
    July 1st, 00:00

Leave a comment:

• caccia
    replied
    When can teams begin to contact players, or the agents of players, who will be free agents on July 1st?

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    So I 80% get it.

Can Arron Afflalo opt out - sign a new deal with Portland and then be traded immeadiately?
    He can either be sign and traded, or he can be signed and then traded the following December (unless he gets a huge raise, in which case he has to wait until January, but that seems unlikely).

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    So I 80% get it.

Can Arron Afflalo opt out - sign a new deal with Portland and then be traded immeadiately?

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Maybe wrong thread, but everyone who cares about the NBA got to read this article..

It's really good.

http://deadspin.com/the-nbas-next-la...ere-1703832294

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    And in the case of Thad and Afflalo, both teams have the bird rights by acquiring the players via trade on contracts that exceed 2 years, so the "how to acquire" point is fairly irrelevant to the question at hand.

Unless the Nets or Blazers renounce their rights, the bird rights stay in place until either player signs with a new team. S&T, UFA, etc are all unaffected by this.
    Sure, for those specific examples. I thought his question was more general due to the wording "a guy like" but sure.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Yeah but you don't always have Bird Rights, you have to earn them.
    And in the case of Thad and Afflalo, both teams have the bird rights by acquiring the players via trade on contracts that exceed 2 years, so the "how to acquire" point is fairly irrelevant to the question at hand.

Unless the Nets or Blazers renounce their rights, the bird rights stay in place until either player signs with a new team. S&T, UFA, etc are all unaffected by this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X