Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might be mistaken, but wasn't there a link or something on the main page which allowed you to access the ESPN affiliate sites for other NBA teams? Would be great to visit other teams' version of Raptors Republic...without having to search.

Comment

• Half the front page on the new forum is stickies. Since no one has responded to this thread in 3 months I propose it be unstickied.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Half the front page on the new forum is stickies. Since no one has responded to this thread in 3 months I propose it be unstickied.
        Questions and Answers you say?

If a sticky falls in the forest and nobodys around to give 2 shits, does it make a thread?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Question:

Which poster purposefully avoided posting negative criticisms in game threads for the last couple of games because they were at 1999 posts, and didn't want their 2000th post to be a critique of someone who plays the game at an infinitely better level than the poster ever could?

2000th post!

Comment

• wow, already 2400 you got dude

Comment

• and here we are with less than 10

Comment

• Hello here!) I'm making an animated fan video for Toronto Raptors and you can help me with this; tell me what would you like to see in the video, who is your favorite player, maybe best moments in the game, etc. I will be glad to any information)) Later you will be able to rate the video)

Comment

• julka_ylka wrote: View Post
                  Hello here!) I'm making an animated fan video for Toronto Raptors and you can help me with this; tell me what would you like to see in the video, who is your favorite player, maybe best moments in the game, etc. I will be glad to any information)) Later you will be able to rate the video)
                  Right but this is the wrong thread for this. Are you a robot or just a v enthusiastic animator?

If ur a real person just be sure to include both

#KAWHI2019

AND

#KLOE2020

+

#KAWHIIIII202111111

Comment

• Anyone else getting an error? I can't read any new posts.

Comment

• I cant get on. New phone. When i try to get to the most recent page of a thread the blocks with numbers pages just doubles and theres no content. I tried signing out and back in. Assistance please

Comment

Working...
                      X