X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    I cant get on. New phone. When i try to get to the most recent page of a thread the blocks with numbers pages just doubles and theres no content. I tried signing out and back in. Assistance please

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Anyone else getting an error? I can't read any new posts.

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    julka_ylka wrote: View Post
    Hello here!) I'm making an animated fan video for Toronto Raptors and you can help me with this; tell me what would you like to see in the video, who is your favorite player, maybe best moments in the game, etc. I will be glad to any information)) Later you will be able to rate the video)
    Right but this is the wrong thread for this. Are you a robot or just a v enthusiastic animator?

If ur a real person just be sure to include both

#KAWHI2019

AND

#KLOE2020

+

#KAWHIIIII202111111

Leave a comment:

• julka_ylka
    replied
    Hello here!) I'm making an animated fan video for Toronto Raptors and you can help me with this; tell me what would you like to see in the video, who is your favorite player, maybe best moments in the game, etc. I will be glad to any information)) Later you will be able to rate the video)

Leave a comment:

• Soniaox
    replied
    and here we are with less than 10

Leave a comment:

• EricLyman
    replied
    wow, already 2400 you got dude

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Question:

Which poster purposefully avoided posting negative criticisms in game threads for the last couple of games because they were at 1999 posts, and didn't want their 2000th post to be a critique of someone who plays the game at an infinitely better level than the poster ever could?

2000th post!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Half the front page on the new forum is stickies. Since no one has responded to this thread in 3 months I propose it be unstickied.
    Questions and Answers you say?

If a sticky falls in the forest and nobodys around to give 2 shits, does it make a thread?

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Half the front page on the new forum is stickies. Since no one has responded to this thread in 3 months I propose it be unstickied.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    I might be mistaken, but wasn't there a link or something on the main page which allowed you to access the ESPN affiliate sites for other NBA teams? Would be great to visit other teams' version of Raptors Republic...without having to search.

Leave a comment:

• Mitch P
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We use this app called DanH. It's like "hey Alexa" for iPhone you just ask the danh app and it helps you
    Hey Dan. Whenever JV goes up for a dunk I find myself becoming tumescent. Is this abnormal?

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We use this app called DanH. It's like "hey Alexa" for iPhone you just ask the danh app and it helps you
    NBA does track this, but they've hidden a few of their (I guess) buggier stats pages and that's one that went, it seems.

https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?sort=GP&dir=1

Can't navigate to that page from the drop-down menus, but I found the link. It does appear to have full season sampling (unlike some of the other stats pages they hid), but with it hidden, use the results at your own risk.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    Kinda random question: is there anyplace that keeps good time of possession stats? Looked briefly in google but didnt find anything really.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    Kinda random question: is there anyplace that keeps good time of possession stats? Looked briefly in google but didnt find anything really.
    NBA.com keeps some very detailed stats. I'd check there.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X